A fun way to do chores

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ncait

A fun way to do chores

Post by ncait »

I figured I'd share the scenario I use whenever I have to do boring housework. It is infinitely modifiable so it is always fun each time

What you need:

Minimum

Rope, collar

Additional things:

Gags, hobbles, chains, padlocks, anal plugs, vibrator, anything else you want

Attach a rope somewhere in the middle of your house or work area. This rope should be long enough to give you range to get everywhere you need to go, but just barely. Attach the other end to your collar. You now are stuck in the area that you need to do work in! Simple right? That's where the extras come in.

If you wear heels, your feet will be killing you by the end. Hobbles make your steps tiny and you are constantly struggling against it as you move. Handcuffs make it even more difficult. A gag can keep you quiet and focused. Plugs and vibes add a fun element.

This is a simple scenario, but can be a great way to make doing chores fun and if you are like me and have the attention span of a squirrel on coke, forces you to stay In the area until you complete the work you need to do. The amount of freedom of movement is deceiving, especially if you try to leave the room!

This also works great for home office (secured to desk).
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A fun way to do chores

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I remember a chore I had to do here on this site, a sort of penance, so I chained myself to my desk for 2 hours each night until I finished.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

How do I get a chore like that? I mainly use this scenario for things like dishes (yuck) or the dreaded cleaning my room and actually putting my laundry away
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You wouldn't want to know the first reason. But I would make promises I wasn't following through on (I'm much more duty oriented to this site now)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Eek! Always follow through! I honestly feel terrible if I cheat for anything other than safety so I dont think I'll have that issue....
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I think this is a great idea. To make sure I actually do the chore and not just sit around ‘til the timer runs out, I use the timer I describe here http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 198#p87883
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

You may not want to go this route (and I would understand) but I once cleaned the garage after I locked a thin chain to one of the ceiling cross-pieces and then locked the other end to a hinged ring around my cock & balls. (The ring was part of a chastity cage.) The keys were frozen and would swing out within reach after melting. Until then, I was restricted to 90% of the garage. (One thing I soon found out was that it was better to run the chain between my legs and restrain from the rear.)
sonik

Post by sonik »

I love it, I will try it when I have to do my housework. I'm already looking forward to it. :P :D