real scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
motero922

real scenarios

Post by motero922 »

Hi, im pretty new in this fantastic world of self bondage, i have few equipment:

- posture collar
- harness ball gag (impossible to push it out of my mouth)
- hinged handcuffs
- long piece of chain
- high heels (4" and 6")
- thumbcuffs.

I usually do the long walk scenario, and sometimes i freeze a key into a little bottle of water and stay bound around 3 hours.

I have read all of the scenarios of boundanna but i think you can help me with some ideas.

Can you post here your favorite scenario?? a real scenario that you did!! share with me your experiences!!

what scenario would you recommend me??

Regards
Motero922
JackWong25

Re: real scenarios

Post by JackWong25 »

Well I have few possible ideas. You said that you usually do a walk but is that inside or outside. The first thing you can do is simply place your handcuff keys outside ( near by or far depending on how brave you are) and have to wait till nightfall to get them. Shannon can give more details on this idea.
The second idea would require a strong door. You attach the chain to the top of the door and the other end to your collar. You then put on your 6” heels, 4 is for beginners, and to make sure you can’t kick them off either lock them on if they have a strap or get a pair of pantyhose you don’t mind ripping and put them on over the heels and poke a hole through for the heel. You then lock the collar on to you and handcuff yourself. Ideally you want enough slack in the chain to be able to bend your knees a bit and walk around a little but not sit on the floor. You can use which ever release you normally use and however long you feel comfortable doing so. And yes put on the gag.
The final idea would be similar to what I imagine you normally do but instead of cuffing your hands behind your back attach the cuffs to your collar. Again you will be gagged and have the heels attached without being able to kick them off. The keys you can put on ice or far away. You can use the chain for a hobble but again if you don’t mind possibly ruening a pair. You can get a pair of leggings with an opening at the bottom and place both legs through the same legs. This will function as a stretch hobble skirt and make walking a challenge. Hope this has been helpful and can’t wait to hear back on what you do. Don’t forget to take pictures.
JackW
motero922

Post by motero922 »

Thanks for the ideas i really like them.

I found a good position for self bondage, i havent test it but it seems nice:

https://xfantasy.tv/video/5be6fd1ba5454 ... ?page=6228

Other idea i have in mind is this scenario (but with a reliable release mechanism):

https://daftsex.com/watch/423229263_456239025
motero922

Post by motero922 »

Anyone more??

You can post here your favorite/funniest/riskiest scenario that you have tried. Share your experiences here!! it will be very interesting.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

motero922 wrote: Other idea i have in mind is this scenario (but with a reliable release mechanism):

https://daftsex.com/watch/423229263_456239025
Wonderful idea! I want to do this, but i don't have this little cuffs. Add blinefold, clamps under bra an powerful vibrator. And loose long hair! It makes game harder. May be drink a lot of water before as timer limit for escape :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.