Need help for a bondage scenario with labor involved.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
shufflerX6

Need help for a bondage scenario with labor involved.

Post by shufflerX6 »

Alright, here we go...

I'm looking for some help regarding my first serious selfbondage scene. I'm no stranger to bondage, have done it many times( on the giving end) and have always preferred metal bondage, like the clink that the chains make. So that's why almost all the "tools" I have at my disposal are metal. I have a lot of pieces of chain and a few padlocks (enough for ankles, hands and to connect them together), I have just recently become the proud owner of a pair of leg irons, and have several zipties too. I'm looking for a scenario where I will have to "work" for my freedom, only I have no idea how to effectively do that unless involving another person(which is not an option). I am relatively tech savvy, and own a Raspberry PI from a previous project. Perhaps something can be done with the keys, and with an electromagnet? I need more vivid ideas....

Thanks in advance guys.

And as always, keep shufflin' xD
JIMDINI

Re: Need help for a bondage scenario with labor involved.

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi:

How about a 'treasure trail'?
Here we go strip (naked or just briefs/shorts if your shy), and prepare your trail.
First lock the keys for your wrist chains padlock(s) and leg cuffs to your bathroom plug chain, then put this key on top of a shelf or cabinet (that is at about shoulder height) at the opposite end of your house/apartment, go to the opposite side and leave the key(s) you are going to use to join your wrist restraints to your ankle restraints on a table chair you can just reach if you are hogtied. Go back to where the shelf/cabinet is.
Now lock on your leg cuffs and join them together with a cable tie through the shackles on the cuffs so you can only hop or shuffle, then lock your wrists behind your back and finally use the chain your wrist restraints to your ankle restraints so that you are hogtied. Now retrieve your keys and free yourself.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
sweh

Post by sweh »

Easy way to make things harder is to use weights. Get a couple of 50lb dumbbells (used for single-handed lifting) and then use a chain and (strong!) padlock to chain them to your leg. Now if you want to talk anywhere you have to carry it around with you.

If your wrists are connected to a waist chain then the effort of getting to the dumbbell means you're less likely to want to put it down again.
shufflerX6

Post by shufflerX6 »

Thanks for the quick reply guys.

Can't quite procure dumbbells, but I do like the treasure trail idea. Only like I have to find some other alternative to bathroom plug chain ( cuz I don't have one xD). I was thinking something along the lines of actually doing chores to get my freedom, or maybe combine your treasure trail scenario with an ice release method or other time based factors.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You can substitute dumbbells for bags of sand, or bottles of water, tied to wrists, axles, torso, use your imagination. Also, helps keep you in shape. If it works out :rofl: ahem, and you want to get a little more fancy, you can get soft wrist and ankle weights or a weighted vest to add to the torment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

shufflerX6 wrote: I was thinking something along the lines of actually doing chores to get my freedom,
If I understand correctly you are looking for a way to use bondage to make you carry out a vanilla chore. That is difficult. This is the best I have managed. I have used this scenario many times. It does not absolutely ensure that I finish a task but it has worked for me. I have used it for the ironing. I find that is a task I can only stick at for a few minutes unless I am secured. If I can’t walk away I find it rather relaxing. I guess it would work for any task where you can be chained up and for which you can estimate the duration. The release mechanism is a combination lock. I have a computer program to hide the combination and only reveal it after a timer expires. An important feature is that it will not alert me when the timer expires; I have to ask with a mouse click. If I ask too early I get punished with extra time. the computer does not display any times and it is important that I do not have any other way of telling the time. To load the combination into the computer without knowing what it is I use the time honored method of setting a random combination, photographing it and loading the photo into the computer without looking at it.

The basic idea of the scenario is that you estimate the time the task will take, assuming it is carried out in a thoroughly and carefully, then set the timer to a little less. Now prepare all you need for the task, start the timer and chain yourself up so that you need the combination to get your release. Now, the only way of measuring the passage of time is the progress of the job. If you complete it thoroughly and carefully you should be safe to request the combination from the computer. If you think the job is taking longer than you expect, so you need not finish it, you rush the work or don't do it at all, you are risking a punishment of extra time. My timer was programmed on a laptop. It was actually rather difficult. The photo had to be encrypted, so that I could not crash out of the program then look at the photo directly. It was very difficult to cut off all the ways of getting at the time in a computer. It might be simpler with a Raspberry Pi. I suppose there is also a possibility for the Pi to release an electromagnet, so as to avoid the need for the photo etc.

You need to decide on the precise operation of the system. I have an option for a fixed time punishment or double the remaining time. The punishment is implemented for each attempt to get out early, so I could easily end up not having any idea how long I have to wait to get released and no way of measuring the time I have waited. I do have a backstop so that I cannot go on increasing the time indefinitely.

Of course, you need an emergency release. As I have posted before, my usual one is to wrap an expensive shirt or jacket round a radiator pipe then pass a chain up one sleeve and down the other (not round the pipe), then lock the chain back on itself in a loop. I have a knife or scissors handy to cut the jacket in emergency.

These days I have Mistress K to help me into the scenario. She checks the photo of the combination and makes sure I am all locked up, then she goes out and leaves me to it.

I find additional bondage such as chastity and leg irons make me more aware that I cannot just leave.

As for my own record. I find the possibility of punishment a good deterrent and have always done the job properly and I have never actually been punished. Once I discovered I had avoided that fate by one minute and once the job went rather badly and I found I had done an extra hour. It took a bit of time to program and set up, but well worth it given the number of times it has made a boring job quite pleasurable.

My objective was to make the job more fun rather than more difficult. If I wanted to do that I suppose I could have added other restraints, such as handcuffs.
shufflerX6

Post by shufflerX6 »

Thank you everyone for the input!

I am proud to say that I have successfully done my very first scenario thanks to you guys :)

You guys are truly awesome.

Stay shufflin'.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Years ago, I was browsing a group site from Northern Indiana where a woman had posted wanting help cutting and bringing in firewood for the winter. Since this was a BDSM-oriented group, she said there would be no pay, but if anyone wanted to bring shackles along, she would afix them and we'd work as "slaves." A few of us took her up on the offer, and did as promised. We also got lunch. It was interesting to try to spend the time working while restrained. And with someone else in charge of the keys. When we finished at the end of the day, she futher offered the chance to sleep in her barn, and she would restrain usin our individual manner of choice. (I chose to leave the ankle manacles on and since I had brought wrist shackles, to add those. She, obviously, had done this before because she had some steel collars with chains; I was so happy for that further addition, to be chained to a beam.)

I have since checked a number of times, but the site she was on was taken down way back when. And I'd guess she sold the farm, so no dropping in to find out.