Request your help x

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
C_hope_84

Request your help x

Post by C_hope_84 »

Hi everyone I’m hoping that you all be able to help

I’m sure we all must have been there at some point and feel were repeating our selves but want something new to try seen few on here

Well I’m there again and new to this site too but not new to selfbondage I would say I been doing selfbondage for good 8-10 years and collected such wide range over them years too

I just don’t tie my self up in just hogtie I’d spread eagle i try to challenge my self making it so I have to work to get the keys or leaving them in the open outside and having to wait until night fall to get them

Now here is the second part to this I’m after ideas on how to make this last longer

Heard of the “ one bar prison “

Well I’ve made my own with little house hold items and dildo

What I have is a metal parasol base (square plate with pole up to calf’s about 2inch hole)

Then a pole that fits over this that goes from base up to mid thighs

Then the final part is dildo stuck on a pole

Now the dildo slides inside the pole and the pole slides over the base plate

Sounds harder to explain then it is but the idea is the pole falls down inside and I’m free but the delay is to fill the pole with ice cubes getting on to it is using two blocks of wood then when in place step of the blocks wood and there I’m on the pole.
on the one bar prison until ice melts works great but leaves a mess of water in house which I now place in large tray and the ice only seems to last few hours before the effect isn’t the same

Can stand in window in a dress watching the world go by maybe I should add something more to it but I’m after ideas on how to delay the pole from falling down

Thanks Claire x
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Request your help x

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Can I see a picture of the device? No need to model it, I can use my imagination.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Re: Request your help x

Post by Keyless »

Sorry to be a spoil sport again, but I have to ask whether this is safe? Supposing you stumble stepping off the blocks, pass out or get cramp in you legs. The resulting injury could be really nasty.

PS - having said that, I am impressed by the ingenuity.