I am looking for a scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Nomis

I am looking for a scenario

Post by Nomis »

I'm sorry English is not my mother tongue.
I would be very happy if you could imagine for me scenario that is about 2 hours long. I do not want anything in public. I would like to have tasks that I have to do to get free.
My equipment:
- Lockable handcuffs
- Tie up lockable feet
- Lockable collar
- Small and medium big but plug
- Inflatable but plug
- Mini vibrator
- Lockable ball gag
- O ring gag
- locks
- Ca 4 meter chain
- 2x electric time lock
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I am looking for a scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'll see if I can come up with something, check back in a few hours, ok?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Maybe cuff your hands in front, cuff your ankles 18 - 24 inches apart, and link the ankle cuffs and handcuffs with a chain or rope long enough to allow you to barely stand up straight, feet together hands just below the waist. If you need to walk somewhere, you will do it by bending at the waist. You should be able to get up stairs this way. Set timers for 2 hours to either hold the chains together, or stow away the keys to padlocks. Add your other toys to add predicament and entertainment. Maybe you could do the laundry this way, but you will do so seated. Let me know how this works out, still practicing at dare recommendations. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Nomis

Post by Nomis »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe cuff your hands in front, cuff your ankles 18 - 24 inches apart, and link the ankle cuffs and handcuffs with a chain or rope long enough to allow you to barely stand up straight, feet together hands just below the waist. If you need to walk somewhere, you will do it by bending at the waist. You should be able to get up stairs this way. Set timers for 2 hours to either hold the chains together, or stow away the keys to padlocks. Add your other toys to add predicament and entertainment. Maybe you could do the laundry this way, but you will do so seated. Let me know how this works out, still practicing at dare recommendations. Shan'
Thank you very much, there were 2 very exciting hours in bondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

So glad I got one right. Thanks for playing, Nomis. I salute you :hi: Anyone else care to give this a try?
👠👠