Quick simple but painfully fun

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
simonelovesyou

Quick simple but painfully fun

Post by simonelovesyou »

Yesterday i was able to do some self bondage yay :D
So i got dressed up
Black satin mini dress
6 inch with 2 platforms heels
Stockings
Garter belt
2 pairs of sexy undies
1 thong

Now i put a bullet vib in the guset of the brief so there is no way i was able to get away from the power vibs teasing my trapped penis.

Next i tied my ankles together along with my knees making my legs useless for movement.

Then i placed some rope around the corner pole of my bed at different lengths and tied the other end to some clover nipple clamps.

Next i put some rope around my ankle tie and sat up and tied it around my waist in such a way i was in a very comfortable hogtie.

I then put on my nipple clamps and then my blindfold switched on the vibrator in my panties and then tied my hands behind my back using a lenth of rope and a cable tie simular to a coil rope. But this way by hands were tied but wasnt being pulled.

I was then stuck! My release was a pair of cutters the other side of the room so all i had to do was get there which would mean i would have to pull of the clover clamps at some point.

So i started to shimmy over to the cutters knowing at some point my nipples would be pulled hard at different times and i had to pull them off to get free!

As i was heading to my cutters i suddenly felt a slight pull on the right nipple and slowly pulled it off the pain feeling so good and almost made me cum [glad i didnt as i had one more to pull off] i then moved a bit more and had to then pull the left one off and that was so painful bit so good.

With that done i then had to find my cutter which when blindfolded is very hard. But i found then and got myself free.

This time there was no forced orgasm bit it did come very close!

The whole session was quick easy and and very enjoyable.

Next time i want to add earphones and a mouth gag along with my prostate plug and make the nipple clamps tighter or have them on longer before i start!

Easy simple but effective bondage!

Love simone
X
ponylady

Re: Quick simple but painfully fun

Post by ponylady »

Nicely done.

One small bit of advice: hogtied, blindfolded & cutter sounds like a recipe
For impromptu blood donations.

Maybe use another device next time ?
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

I love this scenario :oops: . I have asked for some trevol nippers to try this scenario :twisted: . I want to do it as soon as possible. :gag: