Need a new scenario! Lots of equipment.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
FDan

Need a new scenario! Lots of equipment.

Post by FDan »

Hi all,

Experienced self-bondage guy here, but I’m running out of scenarios so I’m hoping you can all help out!

Here’s what I have:

Restraints
3x Handcuffs
Ankle cuffs
Rigid fiddle
Spreader bar (can go between legs, or attached to collar for hands)
Posture bar (neck, to wrists, behind the back)
Spreader bar with cuffs for wrists and ankles
Rope

Hoods & blindfolds
Locking sensory deprivation hood
Hood with mouth hole
Standard blindfold

Collars
Posture collar
Collar with chain leash

Gags
Ball gag
Blowjob deepthroat gag (like multiple spider gags)
Underwear

Other
Chastity cage (small, 1.25”)
Pinwheel
Suction cups
Massager
Metal bed
Metal poles (height adjustable)

Toys
8 inch vibrator dildo with suction cup mount
Inflatable, vibrating buttplug
Multiple bullet vibrators
Multiple general vibrators
2 non vibrating dildos
Strap on

Clothing
Normal female clothing (dresses, skirts etc)
Thongs/strings
High heels
Makeup & lipstick

Release mechanisms
Suggest one relevant to the scenario!

I look forward to your ideas! If there’s multiple, I’ll try them all out
Last edited by FDan on 04 Jun 2019, 19:40, edited 2 times in total.
JIMDINI

Re: Need a new scenario! Lots of equipment.

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi:
How about this.

Place your handcuff keys on the seat of a chair or stool as far away from where you are going to tie yourself as possible. Put in the inflatable vibrating butt plug, add tights, hotpants, swimsuit/leotard and put clothespins on your nipples. lock your spreader bar between your ankles, thread your handcuffs through the crotch of your hotpants and swimsuit/leotard so that a cuff hangs from each leg hole. Next fit your ballgag and blindfold, hope fully you will be able to remember the layout of your room. Finally switch on the butt plug and lock your wrists in the handcuffs behind your back, you may find this difficult but persevere. There you are securely bound with very restricted arm or leg movement.

To get loose you will have to make your way blind to your key and pick it up. With your hands pinned to your butt by the hotpants you should find this quite a challenge. Especially as every time you shuffle you will move the butt plug and nipple clamps (clothespins), If you can't free yourself then you will need to wait for help to arrive home or dial 112/999.

As an emergency release put your spare key in the foot of the tights with a long string running up the legs and tied off to your wrist. Warning with your wrists secured in handcuffs be sure to wrap a loop of the string around your thumb and outside the cuffs so you can sloowlly pull the key up your leg past the ankle cuff (hopefully not so tight it traps the key!) through your hotpants and tights in to your hand. Penalty for using emergency release no bondage or CD for a month.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
FDan

Post by FDan »

(Updated original thread to also list metal bed, metal expanding polls & high heels)

I like your scenario. However I don’t have hot pants/leotard. I could buy some but would padlocking the handcuffs onto a chastity cage have the same strictness effect?

Also keep the ideas coming! I’ll be doing multiple sessions!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

FDan wrote:I like your scenario. However I don’t have hot pants/leotard. I could buy some but would padlocking the handcuffs onto a chastity cage have the same strictness effect?
No, I am afraid you need the Hotpants, or at least tight shorts or briefs (speedo swim briefs) some sort of 'body, this' is there to stop you lowering the shorts. You will discover why when you have locked on the cuffs.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
FDan

Post by FDan »

Oh, I think I misunderstood the original post.

So it’s tights on, then hotpants on top, and then finally a one piece swimsuit over that?

Interested to see what the surprise is :)

I assume I can add my chastity cage and heels to make it even more strict. Although to get the key on the chair I probably have to stand up which will be hard enough being restrained, without heels.

Might swap the blindfold for a hood also - the blindfold sometimes comes off when crawling.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe try without the heels 1st, before you say to yourself half way through the session, "What on earth have I done to myself!" For me though, it's always "The higher the better" :D Wonder where I got that from? Thanx for that philosophy, Anna
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I would try it standing to start with.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I personally like hobbling around while dragging something heavy like barbell plates.

Bind yourself as you see fit but making sure your knees are bound together and the hobble on your ankles is no more than 6" apart. I prefer a rope bar but you could do a spreader bar of equal or longer length for increased difficulty. Attach ankles to 100lbs worth of barbell plates. I have a pair of 50lbs plates taped together. I also usually wrap mine in a towel. I have carpet around the house so the extra friction makes it that much more difficult to drag around. I wear 5" heels while doing this. I have also done this while hogtied because who doesn't want to slither around while dragging 100lbs of extra weight?

Blindfolds or hoods also add difficulty. Large obstacles like furniture also add difficulty.

I usually make my goal a key that I have to go find that opens a lockbox on the opposite side of the house that contains my actual escape method.

Other methods of adding difficulty to any bondage...

I took 2 pairs of handcuffs that use dissimilar keys and traded a cuff. I use a bondage mitt or duct tape up 1 of my hands so the fingers are useless. The key I designate for the session only opens the cuff on the wrist with the free fingers. Have you ever tried to work a handcuff key on the same wrist's cuff? The first time I did this, I gave up and worked the duct tape off my other hand. I have since improved my taping method to make doing this take over an hour. I have only managed to work the key in twice so instead of having this extremely high level of risk, I made the handcuff key longer by 2 inches. I can usually get the key in the hole within 30 minutes. There's an awful lot of failure and this is doing it behind my back.
sonik

Post by sonik »

They are very good ideas. I'm thinking how to adapt it to my material. but I have the idea and it will not be complicated to adapt it. thank you. :D :oops:
FDan

Post by FDan »

I tried out the hot pants scenario this week. It was great. The hot pants essentially become a fixed binding point near your upper thigh/lower rear-end. Especially since my handcuffs are shorter than most - only 3 small links on the chain. Getting the key was interesting. I put it on the ground. Reaching the ground with your hands in such position is difficult.

I did it with the equipment suggested mostly. Swapped the blindfold for a sensory deprivation hood, and added a ball gag.

I’m planning on re-trying this scenario but making it stricter. So far my ideas were:
- make the spreader bar wider
- add high heels
- lock spreader bar to wall/bed with ice to release the keys, forcing me to stand in the heels and entire set up for a while first. Rather than be able to search for the key immediately.
- add leg cuffs between spreader bar and handcuffs
- add neck posture bar between neck and hands, so I’ll effectively be hog tied.

Any other ideas to make this stricter or scenarios are welcome!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would still recommend practicing with the heels or going for a short session to start, if this is your first time. The effect they have on your stance will make you feel like you are learning to walk for the 1st time. New muscles trying to do the same job that you would believe to be easy.
Anyway, have fun, and please tell us all about it. :D Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

thanks to the :idea: that you distéis here, yesterday I managed to adapt it to my availability and I loved the experience. :D :D
Where do I tell it?
By here or by history?
FDan

Post by FDan »

Bump. Still looking for more ideas!