Roulette board development

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Tiny_tentacle

Roulette board development

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Hello there! :hi:

I'm actually developing a kinky/bondage/RPG/fantasy roulette board.
Here's the basic concept :

You're an adventurer arriving on an island and you plan to defeat the big villain of this island which is a kinky devilish summoner (see map below). But there is something you didnt knew about this island : you cant defeat the island's monsters by killing them. You just can go through areas and get abuse (depending of your rolls) by these monsters.
map1.PNG
The rules are quite simple :
-You start in the "City" area were you do a first roll to know how to dress up yourself.
-You must follow the road represented by the grey line and when the road separates, choose a side and follow it. For example : you can't go directly from Novice area to Mountains without passing through the Elven forest and the Haunted woods. You can not either go from Plains to Desert or to Orc territory because there is no road joining them.
-Gentlemen, if there is a masturbation event, you're not allowed to cum except at the final area, edge or ruin it instead.
-For anything else, follow each instructions of your rolls and/or common sense.

For the rolls you will need a D10 dice. if you don't have any, you can easily found a dice simulator on internet

I've already chosen some monsters to put in different areas and what kind of kinky action their rolls trigger :
creature board.PNG
Of course, Mummies are egyptian undeads, not grandmas haha! And dildos for any other undeads can also be replaced by bananas. BTW, is it safe for humans to insert peeled bananas -with enema cleaning when finished- in rectum? If not I'll add a rule saying that the banana must be in condom. Why peeled bananas? because I've imagined a penetration with it and I supposed that it would be a good simulation of a penetration by a mummy or an undead :rofl:

At this point, I have to find some other monsters and to write all the rolls by areas and I also have to define the duration of them but I think it will not be longer than 15/20 mins per roll (between 2 and 5 mins for the shortest and it will be growing up as you progress). But I'm facing a little dilemma : I don't know if it's better to make it a game for a few days with 1 or 2 area by day or for a single session. In which case, it's surely better that I draw a new map with less areas to make the game shorter.

I'm really excited about this roulette development! Please let me know what you think about all of it and if you have new monsters/events ideas, share it.
(of course I'll put some aberrant creatures with tentacles, they will be summoned by the final boss =D)

Your humble servant of the depths
More about me here → http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 608#p83671
Tiny T. (My real name is unwritable on human keyboards :mrgreen: )
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Roulette board development

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Tentacle!
From the Yu-Gi-Oh game :
BiteShoes-PSV-EN-C-UE.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to meet you, Tentacle!
Good to meet you too Shannon :hi:

I like the idea! Unluckily, when I take human form, I can't find any heels for my feet size but be sure I'm going to include this with some kind of little spikes in it (maybe glued rice?) or in anklecuff.

BTW I just realised that I forgot a creature in the creature board : Dryad or any other animated plant ---> ass whipping with nettles but of course it's not good in case of allergy or if it's not the season and it also makes more stuff for preparation.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Those bite shoes would be great on ice. :idea: :idea: :idea:

But those upper teeth need to come out... :shock:

Seriously, can you imagine designing shoes that look like that (decorative, non-biting teeth) and going around in those?

The odd looks they would provoke would be priceless... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

I'll put my thinker on for this thread, but here is another category/monster : Boa-constrictor = Corset, Banshee (screaming fairy) = ear plugs, Octopus Ink = Blindfold.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Nice idea & nice work.

But i am curious, have you ever tried to shove a peeled
Banana up your rectum ?

I suppose unless you are well trained your sphincter
Would win this duel and you end up with banana-mush
On your hands and between your buttocks.

Another category you could add would be weights on cock
& balls or labia lips.
One more idea would be sitting or kneeling on any kind of
Spikey things.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Are you looking for a "pen and paper" game?
Or as a program on the PC???
On the PC, you can have it control a lot of your actions and create the encounters,
and tell you what you need to do.
I can program it in Visual Basic and make it a full .exe program, with external event list, monster list and changeable maps..
(Nice work with the map by the way!)
You can check out my Bondage roulette as an example...
Last edited by Dark_Lizerd on 24 Apr 2019, 05:00, edited 2 times in total.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

As for length...
go with longer...
several days, maybe getting captured by bandits for a few days, repeating the same sequence of events until you escape.
You could add "dots" on the map representing a day's travel, that way, it may take several days to get through each area.
You could set it up for a "short" run... 2 to 5 days...
medium run: 4-9 days...
long run: 7 to 15 days....
Also, set a difficultly level: easy: fewer easer monsters...
medium: more, slightly harder monsters...
hard: even more, even harder monsters...

Also, is there a "chance" for encounter in each area, or automatic encounters???
Could have it as a fight, win: you bypass the "event", loose, and you do the event.
Could even have creatures that take you to a new area, either back-up, or "across" the trails...

Yes, I picture something more of a DnD adventure, not a "you get raped at every turn" type of a game...
I started one with someone else once... but we kinda wanted two different games...
But, your game, your ideas, I'll just make the master program that runs from external data files.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Will the game include items, both good and bad? Some items to protect from monsters or punishments, some that will amplify or introduce scenarios? Just puttin' my thinker on.....
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Good idea...
but...
How about an item that protects you from one type of attack/monster, but opens you up to a different attack/monster...
Like a chastity device that protects your "front bits" but exposes your ass...
OR... the chastity device protects you from most "torments" but fire or ice traps them in... (X2 or X3 effect)
As in... the girl wears one that protect her from most attacks... but against a fire attack, you pour some tabasco sauce under the cover plate...
Good luck putting that fire out!

But you can't change the item after you see what you are up against...
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

ponylady wrote:Nice idea & nice work.

But i am curious, have you ever tried to shove a peeled
Banana up your rectum ?

I suppose unless you are well trained your sphincter
Would win this duel and you end up with banana-mush
On your hands and between your buttocks.
[...]
Thanks =)
Well, I guess that shoving the banana would be easier after several minutes of anal play with medium or a big sextoy and with the level 4 banana of the following picture. And it might depend of the position too.
banana.PNG
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Are you looking for a "pen and paper" game?
Or as a program on the PC???
On the PC, you can have it control a lot of your actions and create the encounters,
and tell you what you need to do.
I can program it in Visual Basic and make it a full .exe program, with external event list, monster list and changeable maps..
(Nice work with the map by the way!)
You can check out my Bondage roulette as an example...
Dark_Lizerd wrote:As for length...
go with longer...
several days, maybe getting captured by bandits for a few days, repeating the same sequence of events until you escape.[...]
Also, set a difficultly level: easy: fewer easer monsters...
medium: more, slightly harder monsters...
hard: even more, even harder monsters...

Also, is there a "chance" for encounter in each area, or automatic encounters???
[...]
WOW WOW WOW! I dont want it to be too sophisticated (^-^") I want it more like a casual board as you can found found on faproulette.co but with a story to make it more exciting and funnier.

For the duration, if its playable on several days, there will be capture events, of course, but I don't want it to be too long either (about 1 week max). And if it's a single session... doesn't matter, it'll last 2 or 3 hours max. In any case, it's more "endorse a role during a sex session" than "having sex during an RPG game". But if it works well, I'll probably create another longer one with more elaborated mechanics and events. :D

As for the difficulty, it's quite the same process than solo anal sex : start easily/softly with a finger or small toy and it goes bigger, faster and harder as you progress from area to area but it's just not only anal.

BTW, thanks for the cougrats about the map :D I made it on the map generator Azgaar's fantasy map generator and some adjustments (cut/size/icons) on photoshop
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'll put my thinker on for this thread, but here is another category/monster : Boa-constrictor = Corset, Banshee (screaming fairy) = ear plugs, Octopus Ink = Blindfold.
YAY! I like it! And giant spider web or enchanted lianas for shibari body =p
Shannon SteelSlave

Maybe add some physical challenges to judge whether or not out running, or beating a creature in a test of strength is possible. Certainly, any devices worn may make it harder or impossible to do things that were possible otherwise.
Use a treadmill for tasks of agility, i.e. requiring a certain speed in a certain amount of time to run from encounters. If the player is wearing heels or corset for example, may make it difficult to escape, and force the player to face the monster and either fight or submit to its will.
Thinking like the fitness geek I am. This thread is fun, Tentacle.
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I could also suggest Quest...
It is a "room to room" adventure creation program that I'm learning...
Easy to learn, but powerful in use.
Each area of the map could be a separate "room" and you just write what you encounter...
If you can write, you can program in Quest.

http://textadventures.co.uk/forum
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe add some physical challenges to judge whether or not out running, or beating a creature in a test of strength is possible. Certainly, any devices worn may make it harder or impossible to do things that were possible otherwise.
Use a treadmill for tasks of agility, i.e. requiring a certain speed in a certain amount of time to run from encounters. If the player is wearing heels or corset for example, may make it difficult to escape, and force the player to face the monster and either fight or submit to its will.
Thinking like the fitness geek I am. This thread is fun, Tentacle.
Looks like you damn love heels stuff :whip:
Great idea BTW but everybody don't have a treadmil... Moreover, I think "heavy scenarios" with heavy preparation looks more like a phantasm for most of the people and I prefer to make my game to be as accessible as possible (even if it requires many dildos :rofl: ). That's the challenge =D
That said, I saw some boards on Faproulette.co with fitness/bodybuilding exercises and sexual/BDSM punishments to do in case of exercise fail. But the development for my game is actually in standby cuz I have a lot of work to do for the week.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:I could also suggest Quest...
It is a "room to room" adventure creation program that I'm learning...
Easy to learn, but powerful in use.
Each area of the map could be a separate "room" and you just write what you encounter...
If you can write, you can program in Quest.
I like it!!! I found another program called Twine and it looks easier and funnier to use for me, as much for creator than for player (purely subjective opinion), but my computer wont install it :( I'll study both and why my comp wont install Twine (I think it's because it's 32 bits and my comp is 64 bits) when I'll have a little more free time.