Guide: How to do BDSM and selfbondage play outdoor

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Guide: How to do BDSM and selfbondage play outdoor

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Regular Selfbondage and BDSM play is fun, but nothing is as exiting as doing it outdoor. Indoor, you have your room(s) and you are limited to what you can do there, but outdoor adds so much more to the experience. Besides it being thrilled to do outdoors, you can do simple bondage for hours, where indoor it would become boring after 30 minutes.

Because of this, I decided to make this post to help others figure out ways to bring their play into the public.

Do note: There are regulations in place against being naked outdoor. For that reason, please read this entire post before even doing anything, so you understand the angle I am coming from.

Law
Lets start by going over the law first. In some countries, it is illegal to show your private parts outside at all. In other countries there are no laws, and you can be naked anywhere. In most countries, there are no laws against being naked, but if your nakedness disturbs people, you are still violating other laws. Therefor, most countries that follow the last section will have public designed places to go to in order to be naked in public.

That said...
That said, given that there are actually countries where it is simply illegal at all, this post will not be about where you can be fully nude and how to do it. If you have a private place that is outdoor that is only accessible by you, then there will not be any law to stop you, but the thrill goes away too. No. This post will focus on doing selfbondage and bdsm play in a public area (possibly crowded) without breaking the law.

So...
When I talk about BDSM play, I refer to inflicting any kind of sensation to the body other than the feeling of restraints. This includes but is not limited to pain, although technically speaking the feeling of restraints is also part of this, but it is also part of selfbondage.

Where?
This can actually be done anywhere. You can go to a forest, you can do shopping, you can walk on the streets. The only requirement is, that you have a private area where you can prepare. This can be at home, or at a public toilet, etc.

If you want to go wild, you should look for public places that no one will want to go to, preferably in a forest. If you have a forest area you can go to, walk around and look for paths that are either not the main paths, or there are no reasons anyone would want to take this path. Such paths are often narrower and may even have trees or leaves hanging in the way. This indicates that almost no one uses this path. But, also keep in mind that if you indeed look for such path in the forest, people who go to the forest do so for their entertainment, and they may take the path just because they haven't done that before.

When you take that path, look for how long it is before you get to a main path. If you stand in the middle, turn around, and you can see 2 main paths, this path is too short, find a different one. But if you can find a section of path where you can turn around and see neither main paths, then this is a good path. During the section where you can't see the main roads, look left and right for areas that are secluded of sight from this path or if not available, at least are somewhat out of sight.

You can use this place as a special area for your bdsm sessions. Keep in mind that going naked at these places is still going to be illegal in some countries, but given that in most countries you can be naked without disturbing many people, there is a high chance, you can get naked in these spots. Just don't undress and start running naked, greet everyone and otherwise draw attention to yourself. The idea here is that you could in theory get your private area undressed to change something, and dress up again.

But it's fair to say you won't have anything like that in your area, so aside from this section, the rest of the post will focus on doing bdsm and selfbondage in public without having a spot like this to go to.

Preparations
Before you do any bdsm or selfbondage scenario in public, you have to prepare for the session. Before you go outside, you must know in every detail what you want to do, where you want to do it, and what side effects there are. If you make a misjudgement in any form, you may get in serious trouble. At all times, you must assume you cannot do anything to the bodage because you are in a public space, and that no private space is available where you can fix things. Try out stuff in your home for a lengthy time before doing a session, or build on previous successes to ensure that the next session is going to be a success too.

Things you can do
Here's the part everyone was waiting for. Here are ideas you can use to construct your own session. Before using these tips, please also read the Things you shouldn't do section below.

- The most basic thing you can do is simply go outside without wearing underpants. You will be surprised how exciting it is knowing that you aren't wearing underpants.

- You can wear a buttplug. Wearing a buttplug and just walking is great. You'll feel the buttplug wiggle inside you. The bigger the plug is, the more you will feel it. Bigger can both be in width and length. Just make sure you can wear this particular buttplug for a long time and that it isn't too small so you fart and the plug falls out. If you are unsure about the latter, wear underpants so the plug stays in your undies if it comes out.

- You can wear arm- and legcuffs under your clothes. You will physically feel them, but no one will see them. The cuffs can't be connected to anything, but just the feeling of the cuffs on your skin does a lot.

- You can wear rope in many different ways on your skin, including, but not limited to: a karada.

- You can use duct tape and tape to your body at specific places just to feel the stiffness of the duct tape under your clothes. You can tape your vagina lips to your legs, penis to your belly, buttocks to the sides, and even cover some holes. Oh and of course you can cover your nipples too. The stiffness of duct tape is an awesome feeling below clothes and no one will see it. You will feel it with every movement and it takes a really long time before this feeling becomes very uncomfortable. Ideal for outdoor play.

- You can use duct tape and tape it to the inside of your clothes, such as your underpants. This causes your bare skin to touch the plastic flexible (bending) part of the duct tape which has a unique but very sensual feeling. The stiffness of the ducttape removes any stretch your clothes otherwise have, which is a huge bonus.

- If you have an estim box that is not too big, running on battery power, you can do estim in public. This one is more wild for sure and it depends on what you have, how it works out, but trust me, it is going to be one hell of a session. Just imagine, wearing a butt plug while walking in the forest where the butt plug is connected to an estim box that zaps you constantly. I can promise you, this makes it so much more interesting.

- You can wear multiple underpants on top of eachother, creating big compression down there and make things a bit unconfortable.

- Obviously, you can wear chastity devices in public under your clothes.

- You can wear multiple layers of clothing, including a bathing suit, bondage clothing, latex clothing, pvc clothing, etc. Keep in mind, that some clothing will make sound (pvc and latex could) and some materials don't work well when touching other fabric, such as pvc). Try wearing 5 layers of clothing outdoors in the winter.

- One layer of clothing you can use in the above example can of course be a corset. Just make sure you carefully plan ahead. A corset really limits your movements.

- You can put stuff in your underpants so that the stuff will touch your private parts. This is not limited to stuff you have at home, and can include things you find in the forest. You just need to find a place where you can put them in your undies. Be careful with what you put in. Not everything is healthy or can have unwanted side effects.

- If you have latex or pvc undies that can trap small amounts of water, you can wear a wet underpants under the pvc undies. You can even go as far as going to a public safe place where you can take off your underpant but not the latex/pvc one, find a pond, place the underpant in the pond so it becomes entirely wet, get it out, dry it a bit, get back to the public place and put it back on. (I've done this, and it was great. I just had to wash the undies because they smelled nasty)

- Bring a tent to a camping area or other place where you are allowed to setup a tent, and get naked while being inside. You can even prepare for a session outdoors inside the tent.

- If you have a car, you can be naked inside your car, as long as no one sees your private parts. You can drive totally naked at night for example. (yep, done this one too. Very exciting actually, until you are driving. Also very exciting when you stop.)

- Bring something home and continue the play. BDSM play is not limited to just being outdoor or indoor. You can combine them. For example, you can wear a karada under your clothes, go to the forest, find nettles, get a bunch of them, bring them home, then use the nettles to give you some additional discomfort. ;) You can obviously substitute nettles for other items, such as pineapples, or even shopping at your DIY store and of course getting that cucumber from the grocery store. :D

- Lastly and most obviously, you can mix all of the above together. I probably missed a few ideas here. Feel free to comment on things you can think of that are safe to do outside.

Things you shouldn't do
- If you are going to wear rope harness or a karada, don't put it on tight. As you move, it will tighten, and if the karada is on the naked flesh, there are a few points on the body that become pressure points. The rope will move back and forth over these pressure points which will cause burn marks and scuff marks on your skin. I once did this, and 500m away from home (I was still on my way to the forest, about 1/20th of the whole route) and I already felt that the rope was cutting me very gently. About half way it became almost unbearable and I had to find a spot to get to the rope to loosen it a bit. I continued the route and went home earlier. At home, getting out, I saw the blood and marks the rope had caused. It was not severe and healed in 4 days, but it stopped me from doing other sessions. I could have prevented this by applying tape or less tight bondage.

- Don't use nipple clamps. It is a great idea to do nipple clamps in public, or so it seems, but in reality it isn't. The biggest problem is that the uncomfortable feeling will increase more and more, and any form of clamps just can't be worn that long. In addition, they will create bumps on your chest for others to see. Unless you go run a short errant for like 10 minutes, you should not go on a lengthy session with nipple clamps attached. The biggest problem is actually going to be the fact that you will be in enough pain to only think of your nipples, and nothing else around you. People who will see your face will see the pain on your face and may ask what's wrong.

- Don't do anything you haven't done before even if you think you can do it.

- If you haven't used a particular item in quite a while, test to see if you can still take it that easily. For example, if you have stretched your butt to take long butt plugs, but haven't worn a long butt plug for a long time, it is possible you won't be able to insert the plug correctly anymore and as a result it will cause lots of discomfort about 15 minutes in, right when you are fully commited to the session. As a result, you may decide to just bare the discomfort, and when the session is finally over and you remove the plug, you get a lasting pain for a few days because it was just too much.

- Don't wear uncomfortable items while operating a vehicle that could get you or someone else killed, such as a car. If you want to wear a buttplug, make sure the plug can be worn while sitting down without any discomfort. Estim should be turned off until you reach the destination. You can turn it on while in the car just before getting out, but don't turn it on before you start driving.

- Don't put anything sharp in your undies. At first it may seem okay, but the sharp stuff may start cutting your skin or turn into a position that suddenly becomes very painful. The sessions should be safe, not challenging. Its about the experience of sexual play while being around people, not bringing pain outdoors.

Getting accessories
Here's a list of things you can buy that can be used in outdoor play that you may not have heard of. I recently found a few items that seem perfect. They are currently in order, but they are also what made me decide to write this post. These items can be used while being outdoors. I'll not link to items listed above such as rope or duct tape though. That seems a bit pointless.

- Electrified underpants for woman. I am a male and I think I can use this to stimulate the area between my balls and anus. Not sure if it works. There is a male version available of these undies, but I can't find them on ali express.

- Wireless e-stim box for men that can be controlled using your smartphone There is a version available with different electrodes, so females can also use it. This one comes with accessories for males. Because it is fully wireless and you control it with your phone, you can actually change the estim while being around other people, including going to a higher level or changing to another program.

- Chastity cage with urethra estim plug and estim on the testicles Can be used with the above one. Because it is electric, it will make it very challenging to use while being outside. That's why I posted this.

- Small estim unit that looks like an iPod, with 60 minute timer and many programs that runs on an internal rechargeable accu This estim box, from a distance, looks a lot like an older iPod. So if you put some earbuds in your ear, with the lead going under your clothes (but not connected to anything) and you use the same colored wires for your estim accessories, you can hold the estim unit in your hand and people will think you are just changing tunes on your iPod. You put the estim unit back in your pocket and continue being electrified while others are around you.

End
I hope you like this post and that it inspired you with some cool ideas. If you have anything to add, please reply. If you have specific items you use that work well outdoors and do not fall under what already was written here, please post a link here, and add a small footnote on how to use it, or why it is special.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.