Strengthen your back naked with estim (not what you think)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Strengthen your back naked with estim (not what you think)

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
This is a scenario I came up with that I just did and I think it's really awesome.

Requirements
An Estim unit with bipolar buttplug. If you don't have this any other form of estim will work, but this is definitely the most interesting form.

The scenario
I am doing exercises to strengthen my back muscles and today I decided to do the exercises naked while wearing a buttplug that has continuous estim going on.

And wow, this makes it so much more intense and interesting.

The training exercises I am doing are 7 different exercises. There is this one youtube video that shows them all (suitable for work): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20zybMbnVoU

First, learn the exercises, so you can do them without having to refer to the video, but instead do them in one go. They're not too hard. Do them in the order of the video though. So the 1st and 6th, you are standing up, the rest you are laying down in various positions.

Once you are ready to start, be sure you are naked, insert the buttplug, turn on the estim and do the exercises.

I do them as described in the video: for every muscle, hold 5 seconds, do them 10 times. Alternate between muscles every 5 seconds.

The training in short
1. Shoulder stretching. This one, you do both shoulders at the same time, so 5 seconds holding back, return, repeat 10 times.
2. Stretch legs. You lay on your back, knees bent, feet on the floor. Left knee is pulled to chest and held for 5 seconds then returned. Then same for right knee. Repeat 10 times.
3. Camel and cat. You sit on the ground with your back in the air. 5 seconds you push your belly down and hold, then 5 seconds make a hollow back, pushing your belly up and hold. Repeat 10 times.
4. Back stretching. Lay on your back, knees bent. Push your belly in the air straightening your back. Keep shoulders on the floor as best as you can. Hold for 5 seconds, return. Repeat 10 times.
5. From the same position as 4. Lift both feet slightly in the air, knees bent, turn left. Hold for 5 seconds, then turn to the right, again hold 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times, finally move back to center.
6. Back stretching while standing. Stand up, hands in the sides and push back backwards. hold for 5 seconds, then return to standing straight. Repeat 10 times.
7. Back strengthening. Sit on the ground with your back in the air (similar to 3). Find balance. At the same time push left hand and right leg in the air and stretch them outwards so they are level. Hold for 5 seconds, then return to sitting down position. Now put right hand and left leg in the air and stretch them outwards so they are level. Again hold for 5 seconds and return. Repeat 10 times.

Once done, Stand up and only then, you may end the estim.

Make sure your estim does not shutdown too soon. You probably will need about 15 minutes for the exercises. If you have an estim box that can do 30 minutes before turning off, that is preferred.

Now... enjoy. :D
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.