Forced to commute home pantsless?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tech_bill

Forced to commute home pantsless?

Post by tech_bill »

I'm looking for a way that I can set up "something" when I arrive at work in the morning. Something so that when I get into my car at the end of the day that I will have to remove everything from the waist down in order to drive home. I want to be able to wear all of my normal clothes while I'm at work that day. The car uses a fob for access, but the fob also has a backup physical key. Car is a hatchback. I'd prefer to have to remove the clothing while I'm inside the car -- and preferably a little distance away from my workplace -- so as to avoid being spotted on company property. Thoughts?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Forced to commute home pantsless?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you remove the key blade from the fob, does it act like a valet key? Maybe just carry your key in valet mode, stop somewhere safe to de-pants, throw your pants in the cargo area through an access panel, or a speaker hole with the speaker removed. Then you can only get your pants using the master key or in master key mode with the key blade at home.
Not sure if this set up is possible, might help to know your year make and model of car. Just don't say the colour, plate number, or too much else. Even then, still not sure I will be able to invent a scenario.
And I am sure this goes without saying, but ahh, I know no one likes wearing clothes in public, but it's the law. So I hope that everyone buys your story about the pants being lost in the trunk if something happens.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tech_bill

Post by tech_bill »

It's a Gen 2 Toyota Prius. I was reminded of the pay-to-use shopping carts (trolleys?) available at some US stores. You need to insert a quarter in order to be able to release a cart. You can't remove the quarter until a cart has been returned/connected/inserted. If I had something attached to my jeans that I'd need to leave in the back of the car in order to retrieve the fob ... that would be a good start. Although with that setup I wouldn't be able to lock the car while I'm the building.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you put a steering lock in the car and the key of that steering lock can only be obtained when you put a badge or medal that is sewn to your trousers in such a lock - at the back of the car - as with the shopping carts.

Must then be made yourself in the same way as those shopping carts: only when you block the badge/medal in the lock at the back of your car, you get the key to the steering lock.
Once you get home, you can re-tighten the steering wheel lock, releasing the key and with it free your pants.

Just an idea, I don't know if it can work well.

Do provide a badge/medal that has an exceptional size, so that it does not work with, for example, putting a dollar or half dollar in the lock in the back of your car.