Frustrated spreadeagle

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anonymus31701

Frustrated spreadeagle

Post by Anonymus31701 »

Hey there, first of all i would like to say, that this is my first post on this Forum :D
I am a long term lurker on this Forum and only done a handfull of SB sessions in my past. Usually i don't find the time or motivation to do some scenarios or live out my kinks. Talking about my kinks, these include Chastity, SB/Bondage ofc and Crossdressing. English is not my first language, so expect some typos/gramatical errors.
Enough of me, lets talk about the scenario I did.

*A little bit of a history why this scenario happened in the first place*
After I was home at my apartment (around 1pm) i had the urge to put on my chastity cage. After around an hour or so, i fantasised about wearing my (few) female clothes. I got my box full of clothes out of my closet and then put on some stockings, a garter belt, panties, bra, fake breasts and a dress. By this time, my little friend down there wanted to say hi, but was blocked by the cage. To cool down a bit i did some homework and forgot about my situation. When I took a break to get something to drink, I was reminded, that I haven't done the dishes yet. I put on an apron (to not get my dress dirty) and started doing some chores. After I was finished, my eyes catched the box where I was storing all of my bondage stuff. In my slightly aroused state, I started to make a checklist for a selfbondage scenario.

The Scenario:

Items needed:
  • Ankle and Handcuffs
  • Collar with a ring
  • Nipple clamps
  • Gag
  • Buttplug for more fun
  • Chastity cage/belt for more frustration
  • Vibrator, to keep yourself at arousal
  • Blindfold
Scenario
Scenario
  • A - Ankle/Handcuffs (red color)
    B - Rope (blue color)
    C - Spreaderbar (optional)
    D - Buttplug
    E - Chastity cage
    F - Vibrator
    G - Collar with nipple clamps
    H - Leash/Rope attatched to collar (preferably at the back, optional)
    I - Headphones (optional)
    J - Blindfold
    K - Gag
    L - Icelock with release key attached to it
    M - Lock
    N - Wall mounting points
    O - Ring Device
The ropes shown on the bed are all attached to the bedframe. "H" should be in the middle of the bed, the rest on all four corners.

HowTo:
  • - First of all, prepare the scene and sort all the equipment to be used.
    - There is no emergency release method on the picture, so feel free to implement your own. I had emergency keys on a long rope (10m) tied to my left arm (where the lock is). Another option would be to use a carbine, so that you can unhinge an arm if necessary.
    - The Vibrator should be positioned above your cage, so that it barely touches it. The goal is, that you have to raise your hips a little bit to get a sensation. Also, due to the dangling and vibrations, the vibrator will move and bounce around your cage (don't know how it turns out for people with belts).
    - When everything is prepared, hang the ice lock to point "N", attach the rope to your preferred hand (this hand has to have the lock later on).
    - Put on your chastity cage and buttplug.
    - Lay on the bed, attach your Ankles to the spreaderbar and also to the bedframe with the ropes.
    - If not already worn, put on your gag, collar and nipple clamps. Also your blindfold, but keep it at above your eyes.
    - For more frustration, put on some headphones with sounds you feel attracted to (sex noises, hypnos/audios, whatsoever).
    - Last time to check if everything is set correctly and you have not forgotten about your emergency key. If you use a Vibrator, make sure its turned on by now.
    - Attach the rope to your collar. This rope should limit you to tilt your head forwards.
    - Secure the hand, where the icelock is attached to, with the lock.
    - Attach your other hand to the Ring Device, before you pull, lower the blindfold.
    - Use the ring device to fixate the hand.
    Et voilà, you are bound to suffer now. I hope you haven't set the vibrator to the highest setting, otherwise the lust frustration turns into agony.
An alternative would be, that you attach the vibrator to your cage directly, but make sure to use vibrating patterns or else you will get numbness.

*For the people interested, on how it turned out for me*
I put on some sexy audio, and 40 mins in the battery of my vibrator died :cry: . There I was left for another half an hour or so whishing i had checked the batteries before :D

Feel free to add some suggestions to improve this scenario, or tell me if i have missed out on some explanation :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Frustrated spreadeagle

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Anonymus.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome and thanks for the scenario, Anonymus31701.
Now you are no longer anonymous to me. :wink:

Next time you can attach the nipple clamps to the wire NN from which the vibrator hangs. This gives the nipples the same vibrations as you get at your bottom. :twisted:

Personally, I find it easier in your case to pull on the ring device O with the left hand instead of the right hand. It then feels more like someone else is spreading your arms out and you can do it more easily than if the same hand has to pull on itself.
Farao

Post by Farao »

I use similar arrangement, but I prefer short time bondage (15 -20 minutes) but fastened or tightened as much is possible. For arms I use ice locks (strip with ends frozen in ice cube) and self-locking strips. By pulling of strip arms could be tightened up to limit which i can accept.
As a bonus i use frozen enema (not big approx 0,5 l water with ice) released few minutes before ice locks are open.
In position "face down" is the enjoyment stronger.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Farao
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Farao.
Sometimes a bondage doesn't have to be long to make it interesting. The tension of who makes it: liberation first or enema first makes it interesting in itself. :mrgreen:
And the strict bondage in the meantime.
Love it.

Have you tried it also in a hogtie?
Farao

Post by Farao »

I didn't try it in hogtie, but fixed in wooden frame like in gyno chair. For the delayed enema I use really simple method. I bend rubber hose and put it in small plastic cup (small means 10- 15 ml), fill it by water and put in freezer to get Ice cube. It melts in approx 15 minutes to release enema.
Anonymus31701

Post by Anonymus31701 »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome and thanks for the scenario, Anonymus31701.
Now you are no longer anonymous to me. :wink:

Next time you can attach the nipple clamps to the wire NN from which the vibrator hangs. This gives the nipples the same vibrations as you get at your bottom. :twisted:

Personally, I find it easier in your case to pull on the ring device O with the left hand instead of the right hand. It then feels more like someone else is spreading your arms out and you can do it more easily than if the same hand has to pull on itself.
Sorry for the late reply!

The next time I do the scenario, I will add your suggestions and see if it leaves me more frustrated :twisted: