Need idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Boundi

Need idea

Post by Boundi »

Hey need an idea for a selfie scenario with a bit of pain. By pain I mean using laundry clips, zip ties, or tying any part of my body with a tight rope. I also like to use partially frozen things that are used to free me.

Things I can use

Belt
Clamp bands
Adhesive or double-sided tape
Strech
Thin rope
Laundry clips
kinbaku

Re: Need idea

Post by kinbaku »

Use the Clamp bands and/or the tape to make handcuffs that you can connect with zip ties. (Never tie the zipties directly to your wrists: too dangerous).

Place the liberating safety scissors in an accessible place in another room.

You can attach the laundry clips to each other with the thin rope, each with a distance of 10 cm (4").
Then tie this to a solid object.
Attach the laundry clips to you in various places at the front of your body. :shock:

Having https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html attached to the same object and wrapped around your ankle (or other part of your body :twisted: ) prevents you from being able to remove and pull the clips off too early.

Then you put your hands behind your back and pull the zipties a little, just enough to ensure that you cannot remove the clips with your hands, but with enough room for using the safety scissors without problem.

You now have to wait until the ice has melted, then pull your body away from the clips and then go to the scissors.
Boundi

Post by Boundi »

Everything cool only I don't own a carabiner and ratchet block
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Boundi wrote:Everything cool only I don't own a carabiner and ratchet block
For the carabiner you can use a simple ring smaller than the ice cube. And when you buy more rings, you can substitute the ratchet with the 2 rings system.