i have $15.00. what do i buy at Home Depot?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Brasissy

i have $15.00. what do i buy at Home Depot?

Post by Brasissy »

hello.

i live across the street from Home Depot.

so, im going there tomorrow morning with $15.00.

please tell me what to buy.
kik me at: gwscion

my writeforme.org username: brasissy
KinkInSpace

Re: i have $15.00. what do i buy at Home Depot?

Post by KinkInSpace »

So many things, so little money... xD

My suggestion is to find the bargon bins first. They usually have a grab that can be used for bondage but are really cheap. I got some climbing/tent rope in these bins for cheap. Also found shipping ropes there, and of course duct tape. :)

If you want to go full DIY, 15$ isn't going to be enough. I would suggest pcv pipes and something to cut it. Corners will help too. Can make a great frame, and given pcv pipes are hollow, you can run ropes through them. Makes nice and easy DIY frames for bondage that can be rebuild later. They won't support your weight though, keep that in mind. As in, you can sit on them, but they will bend a little bit. If they're not secured to anything, you will likely move too much while bound to it. The pipes are more meant to move rope away from you, not to become anchors.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Brasissy

Post by Brasissy »

please pick 1 item from the following i buy tomorrow morning at Home Depot:

a. big pack of zip ties
b. 3/4 rolls of duct tape
c. 2 locks with different keys
d. a painters cover alls.

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm not going to pick for you. That'd be silly. If you can't choose yourself, roll a dice.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Brasissy

Post by Brasissy »

you are no fun.

i just wanted a random choice made for me.

KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Alright, I'll go with e: Buy all of the above.
Brasissy

Post by Brasissy »

thank you.

perfect.

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Brasissy was just asking for a simple answer to a simple question.

A simple one, not a snarky one.

I am getting increasingly fed up with this sort of attitude that is becoming more prevalent as time goes by. I am really ticked off by the recent departure of a new member - who would have made some great contributions in the DIY and other fields - because he didn't feel welcome. Why didn't he feel welcome? Because of snarky and holier-than-thou remarks vis-a-vis his posting habits. Such advice could have been delivered more diplomatically or with some light humour - or delivered via PM. I was coaching this person along, reassuring him, encouraging him. And this is the result? He left without giving me a chance to convince him otherwise.

And I don't blame him.

This is not what Bound Anna is all about. We're inclusive, welcoming, tolerant, and respectful. We don't systematically harass new members because they're a bit different than we are. We welcome them with open arms and tolerate their missteps at the very least, and give gentle counsel *in private* at most. I have seen the best qualities in people come out here, for many, many years, but I have seen a tendency of late to see some of the worst.

Let's reverse that trend. Before hitting the Submit button, after typing an ill-mannered response, put yourself in your target's shoes for a moment. How would you feel if a perfect stranger came up to you and loudly gave you crap about some tiny, random error you committed? In public? Probably not very happy. Definitely embarrassed.

Stop it here and now. Let's make Bound Anna the warm, welcoming and tolerant place it's always been and is supposed to be. The one I came to know and appreciate.

Thank you for your cooperation and participation.

Jenny
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm sorry. I was a bit fed up by the reply to my first attempt to be nice and actually give a response.

I'll refrain from posting. That'll be better.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote: I was coaching this person along, reassuring him, encouraging him. And this is the result? He left without giving me a chance to convince him otherwise.
I hope you get a chance someday to meet this individual again. Maybe he will stumble onto this post and respond.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Brasissy wrote:
i live across the street from Home Depot.

so, im going there tomorrow morning with $15.00.

please tell me what to buy.
I can't wait to have that kind of spare $$ AFTER shopping at the 'Depot for my home improvement needs. Can't even walk down the lumber aisle without my kink sense going off. "Someday....." I tell myself.
As it is, I have to add 50% to the time I expect to be in there, due to my mind constantly wandering from home improvement needs, to home improvement desires.
Every time I go, aisle 15 is fenced off for some reason.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠