My favorite painful challenge

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dw_bound

My favorite painful challenge

Post by dw_bound »

Hi all,

I have a favorite challenge I would like to share with you. Try it out, if you are tough enough ;-) Or help improving it or give me any challenge that goes in that direction - I'd love to try it!

1. Set a timer. Beginners do 5 minutes, but you can also do more.
2. Take of your shirt or undress completely.
3. Wear a collar with a ring at the back.
4. Tie your feet together and also your knees
5. Put at least 50 clothespins onto your upper body. If you want it more spicy, also add binder clips or anything else. But something like cloverclamps does not work. Don't forget the nipples.
6. Start the timer.
7. Tie your feet to the collar, like for a hogtie. Make sure to lie on your side, since the front of your body is covered in clampy stuff.
8. Put on a blindfold.
9. Tie your hands together and also to the collar, so that your elbows are above your head.
10. Stop moving.

Now you have to wait until the timer beeps. This is the first moment you are allowed to move at all. Your challenge is now to roll over the floor (I recommend something hard, no carpet) as long as there is any clothespins/binderclips/... on your body.

If you think you are done, and your body is free, you are allowed to untie your hands from the collar and take of the blindfold. If you got rid of all clamps: Congratulations! If not: Start again, or try it again tomorrow.

Good luck :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My favorite painful challenge

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Interesting idea. My only objection is the part about attaching arms and legs under natural muscle tension to your neck. (Or anything to your neck, actually) Strangulation hazard. Maybe substitute for a shoulder harness?
Have you heard of "The Zipper"? It is a method of clamping the clips in a row, with a string under each tying a knot around the last one. When the string is pulled, it pulls the clamps off one after another.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
dw_bound

Re: My favorite painful challenge

Post by dw_bound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Interesting idea. My only objection is the part about attaching arms and legs under natural muscle tension to your neck. (Or anything to your neck, actually) Strangulation hazard. Maybe substitute for a shoulder harness?
Have you heard of "The Zipper"? It is a method of clamping the clips in a row, with a string under each tying a knot around the last one. When the string is pulled, it pulls the clamps off one after another.
Sure thing, you have to be very careful! But yeah, shoulder harness is a good idea :)

I know the zipper, but for me this way of removing the clothespins is way more painful, and it takes much longer, because some clothespins will hold onto a tiny bit of skin for a very long time :) So you really have to struggle ^^