Duct tape fists + heels + bound

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Duct tape fists + heels + bound

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Good day/afternoon/evening everyone!

I literally just joined this forum a few minutes ago to have a look at the ideas and to see if I could get some help with ideas regarding self bondage

Does anybody perhaps have any ideas regarding how to tape your fists together (over fingers as well) with either duct tape or electrical tape ? I have a gorgeous pair of 9west heels as well (coz what's bondage without heels). Another thing I noticed is the scenarios prior to joining the forum ... So I was wondering ... On average a normal ice cube ... Let's say the size of a golf ball ... Would take how long to melt approximately? I might want to add or try that in the near future!

For my first post I know this is exceptionally long, but I am really curious and interested to see what can happen. The bondage world is endless ... Right?

Any ideas regarding heels + ice release + hogtie are very welcome!
:gag: :gag:
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
kinbaku

Re: Duct tape fists + heels + bound

Post by kinbaku »

First put one hand in duck tape. With duck tape on a rod (like a broomstick tied to a chair) you can tie your last hand in duck tape. Have a first sticky end that you stick your hand to and then you can twist your hand around until it is completely wrapped. You can also cut off a whole piece beforehand and stick it back on the roll, then you don't have to tear it through with your teeth at the end.
Make sure you can reach it with your mouth so that you can free yourself again.

The time ice melt depends on many factors. here are some sites: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6411&p=47203&hilit= ... ong#p47203 and viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6627&p=48252&hilit= ... ong#p48252. It is best to test about that amount in the same room and at the same temperature where you want to apply it. Do it a few times, then you have approximately the duration that you can take into account.

Tape your heels together around a table leg: left leg and right leg on either side of the table leg and under the table your feet are bound together by the high heels you are wearing and which you have previously taped to your ankles so that you cannot pull them out. Tie a rope to your wrist with which you can pull safety scissors towards you. However, it is stopped by the ice block: it is also tied to the red rope of the first post of the 2nd link above (for the free end of the blue cord I use a ring instead of a rope loop so that the red rope certainly doesn't get caught in the loop).
Maybe you can bind your wrists at the same way at the other table leg.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

[quote="Some1pleasehogtapeme"]Does anybody perhaps have any ideas regarding how to tape your fists together (over fingers as well) with either duct tape or electrical tape ?[/quote

If I understand you, what you want to do is tape your wrists together with your hands in fists :?: You will need to have a couple of pre cut strips of duct tape long enough to reach over your fists from front wrist to back wrist, tape one end on the back of your hand and ball your fist and use your chin to smooth the tape over and down to the front of the wrist, repeat for other hand, then you can use kinbaku's broomstick method to wrap both wrists together and voila hands taped together and held in fists :!: .
I would only do this if you have a human back up available to free you, it will be very difficult to free your self with your hands taped together in fists, even using your teeth, and If you have your arms behind you, you're stuck until help arrives :evil: :oops:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Very true what Jimdini says. Especially if you want to tie both hands together (I didn't read your question correctly :facepalm: ). Always make sure that someone can come by or at least have the mobile phone on the charger ready to start an emergency call with your nose.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Thank you for the ideas @kinbaku @JIMDINI

Both of you make it sound so easy! Is there anyway to do this but with a wrap gag? I need to be able to struggle to get out (it needs to be difficult, not easy) but also so that it's not life-threatening

Unfortunately I have nobody as a backup to release me. I could ask mum, but that would be SUPER WEIRD and I'd probably get disowned :rofl: :rofl:

Also, is there nothing else that can be used instead of a broom to place the duct tape on?
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I think the right thing to think about is not just how you get in, but how you get out. Release will be very difficult without any use of your hands. Tearing a loose strip of ducttape with your teeth is easy, tearing loose a few layers of tape wrapped tightly around something is much, much harder to do. Basically at that point you can't really tear and you have to gnaw and knibble through the tap bit by bit until you can get at least one hand free. You wouldn't be the first person to find out they got "in over their head".
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would have this standing by, for you or your rescuer.
san-jamar-utility-knives-sjmkk403-64_1000.jpg
san-jamar-utility-knives-sjmkk403-64_1000.jpg (20.61 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Unfortunately there's no way to reluably predict the time it takes for ice to melt.
It simply depends on far too many variables.
The most important are certainly the temperature of the ice and air, or whatever else provides the energy to melt the ice.
Another factor will be, what tozches the ice directly. Is it a good thermal conductor, is it a thermal insulator?
Additionally, ice can only melt on its surface. Thus, a sphere will take much longer to melt than any irregular shape.

The best and only reliable advice is to simply try.

Best of luck with your session.
Please make sure you can actually get free. The taping you describe sounds extremely difficult to remove. :shock:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote:Is there anyway to do this but with a wrap gag?
I once saw a self-bondage movie where the person stuck the tape to the wall in strips with the adhesive side out. Fold a small corner with which you stick them against a wall or door jamb. Once she had fully tied her up she pressed her cheek against the tape and then by pushing further - turning her head - she made a tape for her mouth each time.
Make sure you don't cover your nose as well. :shock:
Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote:Unfortunately I have nobody as a backup to release me. I could ask mum, but that would be SUPER WEIRD and I'd probably get disowned :rofl: :rofl:
Also, is there nothing else that can be used instead of a broom to place the duct tape on?
Anything that allows the duct tape to rotate freely. Turn a chair upside down and use the chair leg.

If you don't have anyone to back up, I suggest waiting with such a scenario until you do have someone you trust to free you if necessary.

I once made my own handcuffs from duct tape, which I then blocked with a Velcro strip (can be found everywhere in do-it-yourself stores). They then work like regular handcuffs - not sticking to the skin. You can then bind them together in any way: rope, chain, padlock, combination lock, ice lock, ...
If you use a rope to tie them up, you can always cut them with Shannon's kutter as shown above in case of emergency.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The thing to remember about duct tape is that it shares something in common with handcuffs. It can be applied easier than it can be removed. You can easily find yourself in a situation that you can not simply undo what you did, as with ropes. For example, if you rotate your body to wrap yourself with tape, you are not getting out by spinning the other way.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: For example, if you rotate your body to wrap yourself with tape, you are not getting out by spinning the other way.
That would be a case of getting one's self into a sticky wicket... :hi:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!