No pain SB (messy?)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mv012

No pain SB (messy?)

Post by mv012 »

Hello all. I'm looking for some selfbondage ideas but I don't like pain. I'd like something to get messy or maybe something with crossdressing.

thank you
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: No pain SB (messy?)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, MV. We need to know more about you, and what toys you have available or are willing to get for your game. Messy scenario can mean a few different things, so just give us that much help, and maybe we work something out for you?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome mv012.
Looking out for your available clothing and supplies and what you want (mud, pee game, (self)bondage, ...). Best to write a little story about yourself in the New Member Introduction, so we know what you like or don't like (pain) and what experience you have or just don't have.
Then we can come up with a nicely adapted self-bondage for you in a crossdressing.
mv012

Post by mv012 »

For clothes, I have all my GF clothes. So normal clothes, no maid outfit or something like that. I dont think i'd do messy with those clothes tho. But i guess i could buy some.

As for messy it would be messy food. Not that much into pee game or diaper.
mv012

Post by mv012 »

Also on saturdays I'm alone at home. It could be something that I crossdress and then there's a chance i could change or i'm locked and can't change till my GF gets home and see me like that.

I haven't talk to her about that yet but she is pretty open so if you have a scenario of messy food predicament that she could put me into i'm open to see the ideas.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mv012 wrote:Also on saturdays I'm alone at home.
Sorry I'm a little late, but it's good for next Saturday. :oops:
Take a deep plate with soup and a flat plate with mashed potatoes and place both on the floor.
Blow up 2 balloons and use a bra to hold them in place. As an extra, a stretch blouse and a short skirt and yoga pants or long women's stockings.
Connect your ankles and tie your hands behind your back.
On the floor you crawl to the soup and eat it completely empty, then to the flat plate which you also eat completely empty without using your hands and with the disturbing element of the artificial breasts that are not allowed to explode.
Make sure your face looks like this this.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
mv012 wrote:Also on saturdays I'm alone at home.
Sorry I'm a little late, but it's good for next Saturday. :oops:
Take a deep plate with soup and a flat plate with mashed potatoes and place both on the floor.
Blow up 2 balloons and use a bra to hold them in place. As an extra, a stretch blouse and a short skirt and yoga pants or long women's stockings.
Connect your ankles and tie your hands behind your back.
On the floor you crawl to the soup and eat it completely empty, then to the flat plate which you also eat completely empty without using your hands and with the disturbing element of the artificial breasts that are not allowed to explode.
Make sure your face looks like this this.
Nice bit of splosh kinbaku,
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
mv012

Post by mv012 »

It's also my birthday friday. I have to say also i've never done anything with wet and messy so First time for my birthday ? Looking for some sort of predicament alone or with my GF. Some sort of games or something ? Any ideas ?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mv012 wrote:It's also my birthday friday. I have to say also i've never done anything with wet and messy so First time for my birthday ? Looking for some sort of predicament alone or with my GF. Some sort of games or something ? Any ideas ?
She can tie you naked and with a blindfold on (a silk scarf can be used for this). Then she can touch you with different objects (plume, feather, ice, scarf, pen, nail, ...) at different places of your body and you have to guess what it is before she stops and starts with the next object. If you are very ticklish, this laughter is assured. :rofl: Happy birthday. :hi: