Gags

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
DeX

Gags

Post by DeX »

Be VERY careful when using gags during your scenarios. So many things can go wrong even when you are sitting up. Since your mouth is being forced open it makes it much more difficult to swallow anything, so you can choke. And that would not be a very good thing to happen when your hands are tied behind your back. So be especially careful if you decide to try any of the scenarios in which you will be drinking water. And a stuffy nose wouldn't exactly be very fun either.

Any open gags like a ring or wiffle ball style can really dry out your mouth making it very difficult to breathe if you are unable to breathe out of your nose.

And do not use solid metal ball gags or wooden post gags for long instances if you care about your teeth.

Do not lock a gag or a blindfold onto yourself. Sure it may be fun to think that you are fully secured. But when you can't reach them anyway, that is plenty enough. And if a release method you chose does happen to fail and you do manage to find a way to get them off of you without the use of your hands at least you will be able to manage it. Only problem with that is freeing yourself pre-maturely.

Just be cautious with toys you decide to use and always ask yourself, "what can go wrong?"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Knock knock

Whos there

Atch

Atch Who?

Bless you!

Oh sorry not those types of gags....LOL
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
DeX

Post by DeX »

curious_sb wrote:Knock knock

Whos there

Atch

Atch Who?

Bless you!

Oh sorry not those types of gags....LOL
Why do I get the feeling that I will be getting quite a few chuckles from you? :wink:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

LOL pleased you enjoyed my sense of humour with that play on the word gags.

Of course I did know what gags you meant and while there have been several discussions on this in the past, the bottom line is that gags are potentially fatal in solo play, and should really be avoided unless you are being supervised by a trusted accomplice who can monitor your vitals.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator