how much CBT weight is safe

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
boundballet

how much CBT weight is safe

Post by boundballet »

Hey all,

Like to hear of your experiences.

I took about 20 kg on a cbt strecht (tied a bucket to my tightly tied balls and slowly filled it with water) but had to stop it after about 10 minutes because of unusual pain in the kidneys. Anyone did more thant that and what are your experiences? Any other thought on the subject is welcome as well.

Take care and have fun
lj

Re: how much CBT weight is safe

Post by lj »

boundballet wrote:Hey all,
Take care and have fun
I think that sums it up :rofl:

For some quaint evolutionary reason your balls are outside the body. They weren't put there for you to hang things from. Consequently they haven't evolved to include strong bone and muscle. Not that I am saying anything against a bit of CBT, one of our regular forms of play :twisted:

But given that the structure is made up of skin, blood vessels, and some delicate tubing, some of which is vital to your ability to breed, care needs to be taken. I'd therefore advise not getting into a "how much can you hang on your balls" competition. If something starts hurting in an unexpected way, stop doing it, as the OP has indeed done. There isn't a guaranteed "that weight is OK" and destructive testing is a bit of a one-way experiment :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ponylady

Re: how much CBT weight is safe

Post by ponylady »

LOL @lj.

that really sums it up eloquently.
*though i have a feeling the british gentlemen is cringing about my expression.*
[