Never do this with a enema

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Mc_ntk

Never do this with a enema

Post by Mc_ntk »

This really should be on the site.

I was bored and it was a lazy afternoon so I filled up an enema bag with 50% regular houshold soap and 50% water plugged it in and drained the bag. Then after only 5 min it was feeling WAY to bloated and hurt way to much so I let loose. My ass was burning and I kept on bloating and shooting foam out my ass. It may sound funny but it hurts like a bitch and I was just rocking on the toilet reapeating "oh god I dont want to die this way" My ass hole was really inflamed and it was causing lots of pain just shooting the foam out. I was sweating and nearly crying. Anyways...

Moral of the story stick to water.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Hmm. It certainly sounds like it wasn't one of your better ideas. :shock:
Venom

Re: Never do this with a enema

Post by Venom »

I know i shouldnt really laugh but

Mc_ntk wrote: shooting foam out my ass.

sounds freaking hilarious
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

What type of soap do the professionals use?
Who dares wins
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

probably a pH-neutral one
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
infenro

Post by infenro »

yea i wouldnt even of thought of doing that for that reason, but does sound funny... sorry
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

If you had read about it, you would have considered that this is no good for you.
jake

Re: Never do this with a enema

Post by jake »

Venom wrote:I know i shouldnt really laugh but

Mc_ntk wrote: shooting foam out my ass.

sounds freaking hilarious
If it wasn't for the pain and all, I would so try that.
SubPetNC

Post by SubPetNC »

Even with a PH neutral soap a 50/50 mix would never be considered good. There are bacteria and mucus that your bowels need. I'd suggest doing an 80/20 water coffee enema sometime soon as well as eat plenty of plain yougurt.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

coffee? I don`t think thats a good idea, the caffeine will go straight into your blood through the bowels. Much, much faster than through the stomach. I have read about cases of serious to lethal alcohol poisoning through enemas for the same reason. So I would strongly recommend to keep drugs out of your bowels (except for the prescribed ones of course) !!
SubPetNC

Post by SubPetNC »

Grinser wrote:coffee? I don`t think thats a good idea, the caffeine will go straight into your blood through the bowels. Much, much faster than through the stomach. I have read about cases of serious to lethal alcohol poisoning through enemas for the same reason. So I would strongly recommend to keep drugs out of your bowels (except for the prescribed ones of course) !!
From the Web. Note, I'm not a Dr. But have done them prior with good results.

Why Coffee Enema Cleansing Works
The effects of a coffee enema are different than a saline enema. The most important difference between a saline enema and a coffee enema is the presence of caffeine in the coffee. Caffeine, theophylline and theobromine, combine to stimulate the relaxation of smooth muscles causing dilatation of blood vessels and bile ducts. The effects of having a coffee enema are not the same as drinking coffee. The veins of the anus are very close to the surface of the tissue. The caffeine is therefore absorbed more quickly (and in higher concentration) than it is in when coffee is drunk.

Benefits of Enemas and Colonics with Coffee
Enemas and Colonics have been used for hundreds of years, and are generally regarded as safe. Additionally, coffee cleansing enemas have a chemical makeup that is stimulative. The enzymes in coffee, known as palmitates, help the liver carry away the toxins in bile acid. The coffee is absorbed into the hemorrhoidal vein, then taken up to the liver by the portal vein. With the bile ducts dilated, bile carries toxins away to the gastro-intestinal tract. Simultaneously, peristaltic activity is encouraged because of the flooding of the lower colon. Thus, when the colon is evacuated, the toxins and bile are carried out of the body.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

SubPetNC wrote:The veins of the anus are very close to the surface of the tissue. The caffeine is therefore absorbed more quickly (and in higher concentration) than it is in when coffee is drunk.
As I said. Of course the risk of negative side effects is less with caffeine than with other stuff, but if you are sensitive to caffeine or have heart problems (or want to sleep anytime soon) you should probably not do this.
Signs of caffeine overdosage are muscle twitching, shaking hands, restlessness, palpitation and flickering view. If you have any of this symptoms it`s time to release the caffeine quickly.
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Grinser wrote:
SubPetNC wrote:The veins of the anus are very close to the surface of the tissue. The caffeine is therefore absorbed more quickly (and in higher concentration) than it is in when coffee is drunk.
As I said. Of course the risk of negative side effects is less with caffeine than with other stuff, but if you are sensitive to caffeine or have heart problems (or want to sleep anytime soon) you should probably not do this.
Signs of caffeine overdosage are muscle twitching, shaking hands, restlessness, palpitation and flickering view. If you have any of this symptoms it`s time to release the caffeine quickly.
You should feel relaxed once you do it.
If you dont you have had an over dose and you should let go,
and next time use less coffe and more water.