simple new double- ring device

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
ryou-w

simple new double- ring device

Post by ryou-w »

Hello,
This long and slender bag made of cloth such as a narrow bag of a fishing rod or a thin bag of an umbrella are good. Since the bag and the string with elasticity check blood circulation, they are not good. The metal ring is about 3 cm in diameter.Casting products or the welded thing of a ring is good.What was bent and was made into the form of a ring is dangerous. It is because there is a crevice, so the bag made from cotton is caught.

I thought out this device three years ago.I've never failed with this device.Therefore,I named this device "ANZEN".it means safety in Japanese.
"ANZEN"
"ANZEN"
lj

Re: simple new double- ring device

Post by lj »

Welcome to the forum :D

a well-thought out idea.

If I may, as I am guessing the OP does not have English as his or her first language, I'll clarify one point.

The rings should be smooth. A split ring could be dangerous as the bag material could be caught on a sharpend and fail to release.

Actually I have often used something similar, combining a nylon mesh bag containing an ice cube, and it is a very reliable release.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ryou-w

Post by ryou-w »

Thank you, Mr/Mrs lj! :rofl:
Exactly! The rings surface shoud be smooth.

I can make "Takategote" easily and sefety with Two "ANZEN" and a ratchet. :idea:
I attach an illustration.
チュートリアル5.jpg
lj

Post by lj »

I'd be a little cautious about using a collar/tie around the neck, as tension across the throat could be dangerous. When doing similar ties on a sub/bottom, I use a rope harness that crosses the chest and around the shoulders. Normally I'd tie it at the rear, but for your tie, I'd secure it at the front.

You can then secure the "anzen" to the harness, and any tension just pulls across the chest. Of course you could link the anchor point to some clover clamps for some added interest!

Oh and it's Mr Lj (last time I looked :rofl: )
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ryou-w

Post by ryou-w »

Mr.lj,
sorry, :oops: I have omitted the harness in the illustration. I attach a different illustration.
If I use the long slender cotton bag insted of rope(for example, a bag of a fishing rod) , I can set the third "ANZEN". :arrow:
チュートリアル1-2.jpg
チュートリアル1-2.jpg (5.42 KiB) Viewed 5861 times
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hej,

that's a really cool idea, I want try it soon!

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome
:hi:

(And some nice drawings! Very illustrative and a pleasure to look at)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ryou-w

Post by ryou-w »

Thank you !

I made "ANZEN 2" before "ANZEN 1". "ANZEN" which I introduced first of this thread is "ANZEN1".In "ANZEN2", single-ring is separated,and both are connected through a short skin sling.ANZEN2 is more complicated than ANZEN1.I put an ice cube in a bag of thin cotton of the length of approximately 20cm(for example, bag of the folding umbrella) and put it through single ring.Finally I fix the edge of the bag to the double ring.
ANZEN 2
ANZEN 2
ANZEN2-4.jpg (13.14 KiB) Viewed 5752 times