Locking anal toy

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Veronica

Re: Locking anal toy

Post by Veronica »

wear your leather gloves of +4 dexterity
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

gemt wrote:
bobbi wrote:you don't have to close it all the way to pull it out. that eliminates pinching problems.

and that's all i have to say about that XD
OK, I'll believe you, but surely pulling the handle will close it up, as well as pull it out?
Turning the handle will open or close the device, not pulling or pushing.

And if there is a consummate expert here about sticking things in one's bum, it's bobbi. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
gemt wrote: And if there is a consummate expert here about sticking things in one's bum, it's bobbi. 8)
And you were talking about "quote of the month" previously?
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
gemt

Post by gemt »

bound_jenny wrote:
gemt wrote:
bobbi wrote:you don't have to close it all the way to pull it out. that eliminates pinching problems.

and that's all i have to say about that XD
OK, I'll believe you, but surely pulling the handle will close it up, as well as pull it out?
Turning the handle will open or close the device, not pulling or pushing.

And if there is a consummate expert here about sticking things in one's bum, it's bobbi. 8)

Jenny.
Actually studying the vid more carefully, on that device the base plate was pinched against the arms to extend and then lock it.
I'm sure the commentary suggested that on unlocking it would close itself.
Anyway I'm still eagerly anticipating the real thing... or at least the chineesey ripoff.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

gemt wrote: Actually studying the vid more carefully, on that device the base plate was pinched against the arms to extend and then lock it.
Anyway I'm still eagerly anticipating the real thing... or at least the chineesey ripoff.
ugh nooo
save up and get the real one, so you know it's made of stainless steel. a lot of ripoff metal things from other countries are made of unsafe alloys for insertion and/or they're chromed which is also bad. don't poison yourself to save a bit of cash.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Veronica_E_L wrote:
gemt wrote: Actually studying the vid more carefully, on that device the base plate was pinched against the arms to extend and then lock it.
ugh nooo
save up and get the real one, so you know it's made of stainless steel. a lot of ripoff metal things from other countries are made of unsafe alloys for insertion and/or they're chromed which is also bad. don't poison yourself to save a bit of cash.
Or have a piece of it break off inside you, with a nice sharp edge just to make things more interesting for the ER team.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
MKu

Post by MKu »

1. concerning the toy demonstrated in the XR-video:
(prices at the moment: MEO - 99 EUR || XR - 123 EUR)

Image . . . Image

I bought it as a very selfish present for my Mistress so now i can give a little report.
(times refer to the video at http://www.xruniversity.com/xr-u-show-anal-sex/)
This toy is definitely not for the beginner.
MEO and XR say they sell the steel version, while in the XR-video the guy talks about aluminum (37:29). But wether steel or aluminum (i have seen both), i haven't yet seen any bad craftmanship. For my Mistress i bought the aluminum version.

Almost all parts of this toy are screwed together (for cleaning and greasing i think). Even the locking pin. To open this toy without a key there are no tools needed. All you have to do is use the padlock as a handle to unscrew the pin.

To open the plum you need to push the plunger (37:05). This toy has only two avaiable positions, opened or closed. There are no inbetweens.
This toy has a lock position in which it will snap when the plum is opened to the maximum. To reach this position you will need some strength. With the added rubberband around the plum (35:17) it is nearly impossible to open the plum while inserted. Without the rubberband my Mistress needed all Her strength to reach the lock position. After we added a condom (because of hygiene reasons) it was beyond Her abilities.
In the video, if you look closely (37:22) you can see, the lady did not reach the lock position (recognizeable by a gap above the base plate) so she needed a second person (37:10) to handle the padlock while she kept the plunger pressed. As a result around 5 times the force the rectum puts on the plum is transmitted via plunger and padlock to the locking pin. This i see as an intentionally or unintentionally (i dont know or care) predetermined breaking point.

I was very disappointed of this toy and of course embrassed by giving my Mistress such a useless present :oops: .

I looked into the problem and the spirit of the great Archimedes came to aid me :idea: (no i was not in the bathtub ;) ). While the plum opens around 5cm the plunger moves only around 1cm. Therefore around 5 times the force ist needed. All i needed to do was making a small lever (1:5).

The next problem arised when the toy was inserted and in lock position. To remove the toy you need to pull the plunger but except for a relatively small indentation on the outside of the plunger there is no handle for pulling. To solve this problem i worked a small wedge out of the end of my lever. Now the toy could be opened by pressing the wedge between the plunger and the main part of the toy.

Since then my Mistress was able to handle this toy almost one-handed and has used it on me many times.

2. concerning the toy only shown in the XR-video:
(prices at the moment: MEO - 289 EUR || XR - 175 EUR)

ImageImage . . . ImageImage

I have no personal experiences wit this toy (means i have not yet the surplus to buy this one :cry: ). All I write here is just presumption based on the pictures and videos i have seen so far.

The plum is opened by screwing, so there is not that much strength needed. The screwing mechanism allows inbetweens, so, with careful handling, the user must not necessairly be a pro. Locked is the toy by blocking the the user from reaching the screwing mechanism with the shackle of the padlock or a locking pin. To open it without a key you will definitly need some tools.

Regards MKu
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Go ahead give it a try, the emergency room at the hospital needs entertaining too you know. :lol:
Last edited by boundsissy on 10 Feb 2014, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
LOVE TO ALL
gemt

Post by gemt »

Thanks for the good review detail MKu!
It sounds like all the problems with the cheep toy are solvable, but some experimentation required!
gemt

Post by gemt »

My Chineesey toy turned up just before I went on holiday, so I have only just had a chance to try it.

1) It is stupidly heavy - the weight statement said 750g, and I can believe it.
2) My version has push plate visibly welded to opening device, and lock pin welded to base, so no easy unscrewing. No obvious access to the hinge screws.
3) It wasn't "all that" tricky to close, but does take a firm pinching action. I don't know if I could do it myself.
4) Opening was easier than I expected.
5) The feel was pretty intense, for me, anyway.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-Stai ... 27241.html
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

there are no regulations in china for what metals can go into "stainless steel" like there are in the US and a lot of EU. enjoy your nickel or chrome poisoning.