Suspension bondage

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Flyman

Suspension bondage

Post by Flyman »

Has anyone tried solo self suspension bondage. I'm really good with tying knots and using rope. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and could give me some tips on how to plan a scenario as well as the safety/risk consideration on it. Any feedback is awesome. :P
I'm like a computer give me a command and I will almost always do it.
bound_jenny

Re: Suspension bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

A cursory search of this forum will supply you with quite a few threads explaining that solo suspension bondage is a bad idea.

That's why I won't get into the whys and wherefores on the subject. It's been sufficiently exhausted as it is.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Hard dick

Post by Hard dick »

I do self suspension bondage all the time. I hang my full body weight onto my cock and balls. They go real dark and hard feels so great. I had a woman hang on me also with a swing that is real great. She would not let me inside her while I was so hard. Still looking for another girl to complete my fantasy
Flyman

Post by Flyman »

Ok I will do a search for an article about self bondage. My mind keeps telling me it's to dangerous to try in self bondage and if people who have been doing self bondage longer than me tell me it's a bad idea then I should just step away. Sorry about the repost as well.
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

I've seen it done safely in a dungeon and at rope get together where there is a DM (dungeon monitor) that can help out in case things go wrong. However, it's never safe to do that alone. If you look on Fetlife in some areas, people meet up to practice rope (in NJ where I am, we have a monthly one called the Jersey Rope Experiment) where like minded folks get together and practice ties on someone else. Many times there are people there that practice suspension on themselves. If you can find something like that, it would let you safely experience self-suspension and it's a great way to meet like minded people.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
lj

Post by lj »

cbshackle's suggestion is a good one if you are determined to try suspension bondage, as I wouyld strongly second BoundJenny's comments on solo suspension.

There is perhaps another thought, suspension could be done solo provided no attempt is made to restrain the hands, or in any way restrict breathing, creating a sort of hammock to achieve suspension.

Having been in suspension bondage (at a play-party) I can confirm it is an amazing experience, but with proper bondage it is totally inescapable - if you want to try it, get in touch with the local kink scene and look out for rope workshops.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Hard dick

Post by Hard dick »

I just get two loops of rope and hang then from some beams and stick my cock and balls trough
Se me on homemadebdsm.com under hard dick. I will post a new one soon.
I do it my self so never bound just make my self lift my legs for full weight. Please try
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I just had a vision of a very filthy sideshow act... :shock:

Jenny.
Hard dick

Post by Hard dick »

Jenny please describe to us
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Hard dick wrote:Jenny please describe to us
No, I will not. You already did - which is responsible for said vision. :roll:

Jenny.
Flyman

Post by Flyman »

Seems like I need two palm trees with a hammock, my handcuffs, a gag, some rope, an ice lock timer and last, but the most important thing is a beach behind me with waves crashing onto it. Sounds like a very fetish vacation is in order. Off to the beach I shall go.