ever get stuck

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
curious_guy

ever get stuck

Post by curious_guy »

Has anyone ever failed to free themselves from their selfbondage? If so what did you do?
barbra

Post by barbra »

One morning while getting ready for work I thought I'd play with
a set of new "maximum security" handcuffs my husband bought.

Just to be safe I put two cuff keys in my pocket and handcuffed myself
to a railing. The problem was the cuffs didn't take the standard keys
I put in my pocket, something I didn't think of until I tried to
release myself. I spent the next nine hours handcuffed to the
railing cursing my stupidity waiting for my husband to come home.

Barb
curious_guy

Post by curious_guy »

Do you ever view being caught in self bondage as a turn on?
I've fantasized about being caught by someone other than my wife.
painslutanne

Being Caught!

Post by painslutanne »

curious_guy wrote:Do you ever view being caught in self bondage as a turn on?
I've fantasized about being caught by someone other than my wife.
i enjoy outside self bondage either on the deck on the back of my house or out in the yard itself. i have (my Master put it there for me) what i call my "post", which is a 4x4 wood post set in the ground. It is about six feet high and has holes in it where eyebolts can be attached. Makes for a nice way to secure me that is out in the open.

While i do have a fence around my yard, anyone coming down the alley behind my house (i live on a corner so that alley is on two side) and who happens to look over it, can see in my yard.

i get kind of a rush at being seen but to date if anyone has they never tried to get in the yard.

i also have a neighbor on one side who i am certain has seen me based on our conversations but she has never made an attempt to come in when i was bound to the post.

i go out in public a lot wearing a single hand cuff on my wrist or a single ankle cuff, but no one has ever approached me or said anything. i have see a few glances from time to time. i wear a chain choker collar most of the time too and it hasn't gotten much notice either.

i guess they just think i am an old "punk" or "goth" scene person!
Hapinness is being hogtied and ball gagged!
Cane tracks are beautiful!
curious_guy

Post by curious_guy »

pain slut do you enjoy physical pain along with your bondage? I am curious because of your name. Do you engae in self bondage? If so what do you do to induce discomfort?
painslutanne

Post by painslutanne »

curious_guy wrote:pain slut do you enjoy physical pain along with your bondage? I am curious because of your name. Do you engae in self bondage? If so what do you do to induce discomfort?
i described myself in my initial post. In short i am a masochist who has been with my Master for nearly 19 years now. He introduced me to bondage, as well as kept me from self destructing as a masochist. Pain is not only physical but mental too, i.e. terror, but yes i do enjoy physical pain during bondage. A very tight, very severe hogtie, with my arms pulled back to where my elbows touch, a head harness ball gag used to pull my head back and tie it to my big toes, can be both painful and enormously exciting to the point of multiple climaxes. Hence "painslut".

While i am my Master's slave, we do not live together, but are close enough so we spend a lot of time with each other. For better or worse we have found that if we were together 24/7 we would end up driving each other crazy. Just one of those things...two people that are committed to each other exclusively, yet each wanting their own time alone. Since it's worked for almost 19 years, i can't complain. He is the most important part of my life and i am of His. Enough said.

Obviously it is better (bondage and pain) when it is done by my Master, (hence my comment about cane tracks) but i do introduce some with my self bondage. my favorite, or at least most common, is clothespins on my nipples or other sensitive areas. A tight, very tight fitting ball gag is another source. Self suspension too (see my post on crucifixion...which was NOT self bondage, nor should it ever be!) So while i am turned on by pain, i am more turned on by it at my Master’s hand than by my own. Obviously with Him it is a lot easier to achieve SAFELY than with self bondage.

Hope this answers you question.
Hapinness is being hogtied and ball gagged!
Cane tracks are beautiful!
curious_guy

Post by curious_guy »

I appreciate your input. For my first couple of attempts I will just bind myself. But I know that I will get bored of that real quick.
I have thought about doing something mild but uncomfortable as I progress in self bondage. Humialtion and pain are my ultimate goal.
Nightguy

Post by Nightguy »

So painslut...can you tell us some of the ways you have been bound to that post?

Thanks!