Deep Heat

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Pleasure bound

Deep Heat

Post by Pleasure bound »

Simple question: Is there any lasting effect of deep heat if applied to the balls? It feels like it burns so much that I washed it off after a couple of minutes.... I now want to go for a timed release and make myself take it for longer... just don't want to go to work monday with second degree burns!

Gabriel

Re: Deep Heat

Post by Gabriel »

Some people are more sensitive than others. Try applying some toothpaste first. If it irritates your skin, then congrats - you're in the sensitive camp. :wink: Never do time-release self-bondage unless you're absolutely sure there won't be any surprises. i'd advise starting with small quantities to see how long you can take it, then slowly increasing the duration to build up your tolerance.
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Pleasure bound

Post by Pleasure bound »

:shock:

Just went for it:- started by covering my balls then made my way through the house and back to get my keys with my ankles chained closely together, a short chain locked to the end of my cock cage and handcuffs under the chain loop. Oh and a plug in my ass :D

When I returned with the key to the draw where the keys to my locks were hiding I freed myself then decided to make myself cum. I was coping ok with the burn of the deep heat so I covered my glans then thought 'what the hell' and did my shaft too! I then noticed I was dribbling precum (something I rarely do)

I filmed the whole thing and paused mid play a few times to savour the pain...

A few seconds after pausing I found my cock twitching and jetting cum! Wow!! So I wanked it hard and came good and hard.

Then the pain took over. Legs trembling and wobbling I staggered to the shower where it took fifteen minutes of cool water to calm it down.

I really want to go longer and still wonder if I'm risking any damage???
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Pain is your body's way to say stop. Personally, I wouldn't go any further.

I am not very receptive to menthol and such things on sensitive parts of my skin. I found that out when I tried "cool fresh" shampoo. In less than thirty seconds I was cussing up a storm that would make a sailor blush (or any teenager). Scarface had nothing on me. Just like you, it took about fifteen minutes of a constant flow of water to calm things down.

Then I returned the shampoo to the store - with much fanfare - and fired off a very nasty letter to the company. Jenny was very, very mad. :evil:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Pleasure bound

Post by Pleasure bound »

Thanks Jenny,

I think it'll be a 'been there, done that' now.

It was fun. A great challenge. But I don't think I'll be rushing back for another go :D

xx