overnight

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
jexz

overnight

Post by jexz »

I have recently aquired a new ball splitter , that also streches the balls away some

It is not too extreme that it is rediculously tight
i have it on the loosest settings

however i just wanted to know would it be safe to sleep in should i be doing a senario where i have bound myself in bed to sleep for the night.

I have no intention of wearing a ball gag due to choking reasons, but seeing as my male genitala anatomy build up and the heath and saftey risks arn't a strong area i was looking to see what other people thought or knew about it

many thanks
Michelle

Re: overnight

Post by Michelle »

Well I am not a doctor so my first advise would be to talk about it with your doctor? I had a few discussions with my doctor on my last few visits, after I developped a large "lump" (sorry I don't recall the medical term) on a testicle and required surgery. The lump was about the size of a gold ball :shock: . So needless to say my wife and I were hesitant to start using the CB6k and thought maybe that's what caused my problem?
Anyways, I spoke to my doctor, and to my surprise she seemed quite familiar with what I was talking about, and reassured me that I shouldn't be afraid of using it. She said if I feel pain it means there is a circulation problem and I should remove the CB, or if my testies turn purple, or if I notice swelling...
I purchased a ball strecher a few years ago and I remember reading the instructions (yes that's right Jenny, I DO read instructions :wink: ) and it said "Wear for periods NOT exceeding 20 minutes"...
Most (but not all) chastity cages are designed for wearing during much longer periods, but other "novelty" items are usually for shorter BDSM play...
Again, CONSULT your doctor :idea:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:(yes that's right Jenny, I DO read instructions :wink: )
Ooooo... a sassy slave... I will arrange a suitable punishment with your wife. :gag: :whip: :twisted:
Michelle wrote:Again, CONSULT your doctor :idea:
And read the damn instructions!!!!! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

bound_jenny wrote:Ooooo... a sassy slave... I will arrange a suitable punishment with your wife. :gag: :whip: :twisted:
Promises... promises... :roll: :wink:
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

I do not have a ball splitter, but I have a ball cuff that is an inch wide and I have been working up to being able to keep it on 24/7 and leashed by it. Now I leave the cuff on all the time, when I sleep, when I go to work, etc etc. When I get home from work I put on the collar and attach the chain leash to the cuff and to the collar. At various places in my apartment I have eyelets mounted under the counters and such so when I go to the kitchen to make something to eat, I unclip the leash from my collar and clip it to the eyelet nearest me. In a perfect world I would have a lover who would lock it to the eyelets when I was to do something instead, and hold the leash while we watch tv, sleep, whatever. Long story short I've developed a leash fetish.

To answer your question, it is safe if you are safe. For example, when I first started wearing this I would check every 10 minutes or so that the balls were still an OK colour (they tend to be a little redder, but not purple) and that they were warm. Once I had it sized right to where they could not slip out, and I was not cutting them off I'd go to an hour checking. Now I check when I need to go to the restroom and that is it.

However there are two circumstances which need to be addressed and both have to do with the balls being pulled up tight against you while sleeping, in which case being pulled tight against the stretcher potentially cutting off circulation.

The first is when they are cold. When you sleep your body temperature and blood pressure lowers and they cool off easier. I have found that I should keep the blankets on me such that my entire body is on the warm side of comfortable that way they will tend to hang loose. They do this to manage their temperature so that the sperm has optimal living conditions. Keeping them farther from your body will generally lower the temperature, but not by that much. They may feel cooler than usual, but they should never feel cool. If they do then some adjustments need to be made. If they are warm they will losen up and that by far is the most comfortable condition for sleeping.

The second is when you are aroused or erect. My understanding is that most men become erect many times during the night. I know I do, and it has to do with your body relaxing and the muscles which keep blood in/out of the penis relaxing and letting it fill more than usual. During both types of erection (and during sexual climax) the balls will be pulled up toward the body. So far, the few times there might have been an issue I was awoken by the discomfort.

All that was required was a little positioning and we were good to go. Everything I have said here is from trial and error experience, so I hope it helps.