I wonder ... last padlock

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
kenny

I wonder ... last padlock

Post by kenny »

I wonder ......... What is that emotion that you try so hard to describe as you snap that final padlock closed, or cinch up the last wrist bond; that moment in time as you pass from full control to NO control over your life?? As I stated in my introduction, I have NEVER snapped that last padlock closed! Why?? Because I value my life more than the thrill of self-bondage. I can still "enjoy"
Be a Hero/Heroine today ....Save a life ......
Yours ......... :)
Kenny
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

If you think about what you're doing and you have a plan and at least two realeases, it won't be a problem.
Michiel

Re: I wonder ... last padlock

Post by Michiel »

kenny wrote:In actual bondage, you are allowed (perhaps even required) to have a"safe word" that will bring an instant end to any scene before any harm is done, at the Subs request.
Even normal bondage is not 100% safe.. There can be fire and your Dom panics, your Dom can get sick (heart attack or something)..

If you drive a car you also can get sick & get off the road, or you can come to a deadly accident by someone others mistake..

If you want to look for deadly danger you can find it everywhere, but you can make the danger very small.. If you always have 2 or more escape methods, check everything and make sure everything is always safe, you did what you can to minimalize the danger and you can have fun
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I agree with all the comments so far, its tricky, some people just dont get the buzz unless they are totally out of control, other people, me included, like to retain some control, while maintaining a "feeling" of loss of control, there is obviously a difference and some people liek it one way, others another.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Having actually jumped out of an airplane six times and a Helicopter once (with a parachute of course) I can say that there is NO substitute for having gone ALL THE WAY! Now I understand that doing so is not for everybody. I discovered that I wasn't cut out for marriage, but only after having given it a go twice. Now you don't have to be hit by a car to know it will probably fuck you up real bad if it doesn't KILL you out right. So there is no reason to feel you have missed out just because the only drop you've made was on the roller coaster.
Air Born! Ooo Yah!

Last padlock

Post by CB Hoss »

I agree there's a definite rush to locking the final lock. Naturally everyone's different, but for some (like me) to be able to escape (early) would ruin the whole thing.

There's something about seeing the chain(s) that holds me to the wall/floor/tree/whatever that rings my bells.

One of the best scenes I ever had started out ordinarily enough. I had made arrangements with another submissive who lives nearby to be my "plan-B" safety release, in case the primary release failed. We had never played together or even in each other's presence, but I'd been her "plan-B" before and she had been mine a couple times before. Well, she showed up early and TOOK THE KEYS!

She didn't keep me longer than I originally planned, but for me, knowing that she was in total control absolutely sent me over the edge. Usually my rush comes early in the scene and by the end I'm bored and in a hurry to get released. Not this time - it was Sub-Space right to the end, and she knew it.

I wish I could get her to do it again...
Bondage anyone?
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

I am really jealous of both LoRee (for skydiving) and CBHoss (for knowing such a wonderful lady!
jake

Post by jake »

Hell yes. I want to try sky diving but I'm a wimp :)
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

[quote="LoRee"]Having actually jumped out of an airplane six times and a Helicopter once (with a parachute of course) I can say that there is NO substitute for having gone ALL THE WAY

I agree with LoRee 100 %, if you dont go all the way! why bother at all?
I also did one sky dive straped to a instructor, scared the crap out of me,
only did it once :shock:
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

You should do it again Cindy! Kinda resolved myself to skydiving sometime, but this does make me think of an atrociously dangerous scenario - imagine being bound then thrown out of a plane, you only survive if your mistress/master can reach you and pull the rip cord.
Hangman's horn anyone?
Obviously stupidly dangerous - but one can only hope that one day the world is liberated enough! :oops:
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Amen goddessloviatar. Maybe one day they will get tired of trying to tell us what or how we should be.

Oh My God, They've Killed Kenny! YOU BASTARDS!
Last edited by LoRee on 03 May 2007, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

goddessloviatar wrote:- imagine being bound then thrown out of a plane, you only survive if your mistress/master can reach you and pull the rip cord
I can see the headlines already....
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

I get horny at the fact of being frustrated. Right now I just locked my self in a chastity belt I made. And I mailed the keys to my self. When I do something
I do it right. I usually dont use back up's unless I am doing something really dangrous. Then my my back up is located in a jar of a small amoung of crap urine and some vomit . :twisted: . And only that if I am totally screwed.

Anyways, now I am kinda relying on the postal service.....
Not 100% So I made a back up. I put my key in a tin biked up a mountan had to ditch my bike because the roads were too steep walked abought 11 km and then I found a prickle bush so instead of going further I threw it in there. :twisted: . I'd rather wait for my mail to arive and never go back to get the spare key. Id get a new one made.
readyrider53

The safety net.

Post by readyrider53 »

I like the idea of having a partner that is your safety net and even your tormentor by taking the keys and you not knowing when she would return that is safe but yet adds the element of a loss of control on your part. An exelent plan I think but hard to find someone like this you can trust.
The besy way is the safe way !
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Everything is dangerous. Driving to work is dangerous. Even staying in bed to avoid the dangerous stuff is dangerous.

Sure I have only one life. And I live it to the fullest.

And self-bondage is the ultimate in control of one's life.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!