Out of the woods....

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
taylorgreen4682

Out of the woods....

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

well I just ended a literally 5.5 hour ordeal with a 6" dildo going up my anus and into my intestine. It was the scariest moment when it slipped in, and honestly its my fault for not being careful. Now I could have grabbed it if I was able to get my hands in there in time, but........I wasn't. Honestly a purple vibrating dildo vibrated from my large intestine for five and a half hours, thats grueling hours starting at midnight, hours of working it around from the outside, and then it finally coming out. there was quite literally blood sweat and tears. I wasn't too worried about it because that has never fit all the way in before, with at lease a good inch before it end of it was in..... well until now that is. Good thing that I have a Dr. appointment in like a week, its something that I wouldn't want to make it something special to make an appointment for just it but because there was a little bit of blood I would. So...... The point was to remind everyone that you are not above the chances of some crazy shit happen. Ha its close to 6 am here and I havent slept since 8 am yesterday, so to that note I apologize for how bad my 24hr no sleep writing is and that you stay safe with what ever you do or are into and that I'm gonna be A. O. K. :hi:
bound_jenny

Re: Out of the woods....

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm relieved to see that you're OK and other than insomnia from nerves, you're none the worse for wear.
taylorgreen4682 wrote:some crazy shit happen
That's a very appropriate term in this case... :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!