release method idea

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
JanaCD

release method idea

Post by JanaCD »

Hi everybody,

i am new here so first of all i''d like to say Hello to everybody.

I just had an idea of a new release method: Its a twisted piece of toilet paper that is taped between the insides of a bowl.
A string is attached to the Toilet Paper which runs through a hook in the ceiling and holds the key.
The Idea is to pee into the bowl until the level reaches the Toilet Paper and dissolves it. This will release the string and the Keys will fall down.
Maybe a weight at the Key is necessary, i will try this in the next days.
The only problem is that you can pee directly on the paper, so maybe you attach a tube to pee through or cover the TP...

What do you think about this idea? Any further ideas to optimize this release?

chasteed

Re: release method idea

Post by chasteed »

Just be sure and have a good supply of water to drink so as not to run out of pee.
JanaCD

Post by JanaCD »

chasteed wrote:Just be sure and have a good supply of water to drink so as not to run out of pee.
I thought about a couple of water bottles to drink with a straw or another big bowl to drink like a dog :). My idea was using this release for a position on all fours...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

In the software forum you'll find a program that can be used as release method forcing you to pee if you want to be free:

:!: images deleted by Moderator, sorry ,we don't allow genitalia to be graphically depicted on this site Lj :!:

(program checks the battery level of the laptop and when it goes under a certain % then it runs the release method. It also block any reboot or shutdown of the computer)

When the webcam "sees" the color of the ball can open the cd tray of a computer:

You can get more info of the program here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4503

Greets from Barcelona
JanaCD

Post by JanaCD »

Hi qwerty, thanks for this suggestion, but my idea was NOT to use any PC release, because i am looking for a fail-safe method. I don't trust a Computer ;)
for example i once had a cd-rom drive that used to stuck sometimes...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:idea: Just be sure to test this method beforehand *out of bondage*. An ounce of prevention... :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote::idea: Just be sure to test this method beforehand *out of bondage*. An ounce of prevention... :hi:

Jenny.
especially since you would be surprised how much weight *piss* a piece of twisted toilet paper can take before it dissovles
or ruptures.
:!: :!: :!:
[
JanaCD

Post by JanaCD »

Yes, but i will take a weight that will destroy the paper safely... I will try it with a 500g weight. I think it will break in every case...
Of course i'll try this without bondage ;)