Panic reaction

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Jadit

Panic reaction

Post by Jadit »

About self bondage, have you ever tied yourself up so hard you get the feeling of "I gotta get out of this now!"? What are the risks? If the position itself is so that you will not be able to fall down dangerously and be able to breath... You can propably pass out but wake later i don't know.

What happened some month ago was this kind. I had:
- Leather eye-strap with combined mouth gag. It makes you see black and you are still able to breath with mouth but 1 strap goes up around jaw and its giving a little choke-like effect even though there's nothing around neck.
- Nipple clamps attached to long string with a small weight in the middle. It would in theory make it swing a little adding to the torture but it didn't work out too well.
- A rope mess around the chair so that i was positioned standing behind the chair, hands behind back so that i could free myself in roughly 5-10 minutes just opening the ropes.

So then, as soon as the padlock for hands snapped in it was a small panic reaction, mainly for the mouth gag part. Nipple clamps fell off right away and i tried to relax and breath slowly. There was no release on the hands i was struggling with and then decided to flip the chair around and sit and thank god it worked - Finally sitting down i was able to relax and get it over, stood up, freed myself and that's that. What if i couldn't have flipped the chair i wondered later.

What did i learn: Make sure the mouth gag feels comfortable or use a hood. And find clamps that don't get off! Just ordered those self tightening ones that only get tighter when pulled.
bound_jenny

Re: Panic reaction

Post by bound_jenny »

Thank you for sharing your experience and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Hi :D This place felt like home... seemed like a place to learn more about this world. Lucky to find it.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

ahhh, clover clamps, the nipples natural enemy :twisted:

it happens, and when it truly inescapable, it doesnt matter how much you panic, but thats where the rush comes from :D
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

Agreed - I think that bit of panic is the exact reason why most of us do the things we do. It's pretty scary at the time if you realize that you may have really fucked up, but once you're released, you think back about that level of excitement and just want to do it all over again!

I once handcuffed myself to my porch outside (at night) and my only release was a frozen key through a metal o-ring which was attached by a rope. Once I was tied up, I started to get nervous realizing that the rope could have easily come undone from the key and I would have been royally fucked.... so yeah, we all panic. But that's part of the fun.