bucket of icewater

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
luvsan1

bucket of icewater

Post by luvsan1 »

as for the bucket of ice not working in strict self bondage you could put the key in the bucket on a seprate ancor point so it doesent drop it falls out when pulled over and falling towards where your hands are
jake

Post by jake »

I wish yuo could explain this in more detail, I think I get what you are saying, when the ice has melted into water, you have to pull hte buket which is on a pivot on a high place, making loads of ice cold water fall over you and then the key. Is this what you are thinking?

If so it sounds great, but a bucket full of ice may take over 12 hours to melt. :?
luvsan1

oh jeeze

Post by luvsan1 »

im really not use to forums as i hit new topic instead of reply lol but umm i was refering to this as a saftey release replying to somone who said it was unsafe in elaborate selfbondage when you could just have another ancor

sorry about that jeeze i cant read LOL[/u]
myvinsen

Ice Water

Post by myvinsen »

As I know, Ice water are dangerous too, because it freezes your veins, do not use this if u cannot resist the cold.
Mc_ntk

Re: Ice Water

Post by Mc_ntk »

myvinsen wrote:As I know, Ice water are dangerous too, because it freezes your veins, do not use this if u cannot resist the cold.
My ONLY escape I am eagle spread face down over the edge of a bed. And I have to dunk my head in the ice water to get the key.