using your urine as an enema

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
niborg13

using your urine as an enema

Post by niborg13 »

has anybody had experience with this? thinking about a set up with a penis sheat +tube +enema nozzle. inteded more as inhibition fantasy. is this safe?
onestrangeguy

Re: using your urine as an enema

Post by onestrangeguy »

Don't you just hate it when someone bypasses the real question and adds other information?
I can't comment about the safety. My guess is you're probably safe enough. But then people will always warn you about putting fluids and other things where they don't belong.
I once had a fascination with what was called 'Enema pants' These were basically as you describe, a sheath, connected to a tube, which in turn was connected to a but plug like nozzle, all of which was molded into a pair of latex pants. You can still find these on the web. I eventually found several reviews, one in particular, from some guy that had obviously tried a lot of stuff like this. While he admitted that the idea sounds great, and really quite simple, that the execution was really a lot harder than it might seam, and the pants really didn't work well at all. He gave several reasons, and from my own experience it made a lot of sense.
My whole point here is not to dissuade you from experimenting, but to warn you that this neat idea might not be as easy to achieve as you might think. My guess is you will have a lot of problems with the sheath and getting the liquid to flow the way you want it. Nevertheless, I encourage you to have fun trying.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

niborg13 wrote:has anybody had experience with this? thinking about a set up with a penis sheat +tube +enema nozzle. intended more as inhibition fantasy. is this safe?
Some goggling appear to show that urine is actually being used for enemas, including enemas to cure certain health problems. (See http://www.google.com/search?q=urine+enema ) This however does not necessary need to imply that urine enemas are not unhealthy or even lethal. It probably depends on a great number of factors including but not limited to the concentration of the urine and your general health.

What you are asking is really for medical advice and acquiring such advice from unknown people over the internet is not recommended. Consider asking your doctor for a much more qualified answer.

I agree with the above post regarding the so called Enema pants. They will not work as intended in their sold configuration.
It might however be possible to modify them to make them work. I had a short email conversation some time back with a person who claimed to have bought such enema pants and was having a blast playing with them. The pants had been modified like the enema pants in the Golden Enema scenario on the main site. I should point out that I do not know the sex of the person and I do not know for fact if it was true or not.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

niborg13 wrote:has anybody had experience with this? thinking about a set up with a penis sheat +tube +enema nozzle. inteded more as inhibition fantasy. is this safe?
I have no direct experience, but I'd note that there's nothing in your urine that hasn't been sloshing around in your bloodstream for hours if not days. It's basically sterile. There's a little risk of skin irritation from the urea and other dissolved salts, but the rectum and anus have to cope with stuff that is very much nastier.

Basically, as long as your apparatus doesn't cause you physical injury, the urine isn't going to give you significant trouble.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

ruru67 wrote:Basically, as long as your apparatus doesn't cause you physical injury, the urine isn't going to give you significant trouble.
That sounds like kind of a brazen statement to me.
I wouldn't directly argue about the urine, as it leaves the body, being basicaly sterile, or at least probably not carrying any deadly germs. The problem is that it comes into contact with at least a sheath and tubing that isn't sterile, and who knows what it might pick up along the way. Then too, it is filled with toxins and waste products that the body is trying to eliminate. Not only that, but it is being injected into a part of the body that was not designed to deal with this stuf. Why do I get thoughts of a drug user telling his friend 'Yah, I use it and it never did me any harm'. :twisted:

That may be a bad, or even unfair example, and I admit that if you use relatively clean equipment you'll probably be OK, but at least be aware of the risks. :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Lost Soul

Post by Lost Soul »

OSG is right, urine as it leaves the body is sterile. However, once it leaves the body, it becomes a idyllic breeding ground for bacteria. Possibly such as the bacteria that we all carry around with us in our lower digestive tract. I can't say whether this would be definitively bad, but my first instinct is that extra bacteria in your body is rarely a good thing. I did some quick googling, and this seems to be yet another area that is being used as a flail against western medicine.

Personally my concerns are that things absorbed by the body are done much more quickly when you put them in the back way. This bypasses your normal defense mechanisms, and allows them to be absorbed directly into the bloodstream. Urine contains all the toxins that your kidneys have already filtered out of your blood. So by doing this, a person would be putting them right back in. I'm not a nephrologist, but that seems like a good way to overwork your kidneys.

Its your body, so I won't tell you 'no' but I will say that I'll stick to warm tap water for this kind of thing. While it may not be 100% pure, at least it is regularly tested to be safe for consumption by humans.
This is something everyone has to decide for themselves:
How badly do you want it? How badly are you willing to be burned to get it?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

And on the other side...
Survivorman commented that is is possible to "in jest" water that is too contaminated to drink.
You just take it as an enema...
After all, the lower intestines job is water recovery...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

onestrangeguy wrote:The problem is that it comes into contact with at least a sheath and tubing that isn't sterile, and who knows what it might pick up along the way.
Well, true, but then that's true regardless of what you use for an enema, unless you use one-time-only kit. I can think of plenty of things that can go wrong with any kind of such play, but not that are made significantly worse by using urine rather than clean water.
Then too, it is filled with toxins and waste products that the body is trying to eliminate. Not only that, but it is being injected into a part of the body that was not designed to deal with this stuff.
The point is that these toxins aren't particularly toxic -- if they were, they'd have already killed you. Sure, they're waste products, and a build-up of them won't help your well-being, but they're more or less inert and not actually out to get you.

Your alimentary canal on the other hand has to deal with a bewildering array of toxins, corrosives and other nastiness generated by or introduced with food, digestive organs, gut fauna and various other things that are best not thought about before dinner. The rectal cavity has a mucous membrane designed to deal with that -- it' not quite a plastic bucket, but serves the same function.

So, the part about using urine vs water: low risk. Not no risk, but for risk factors I'd be worrying about other aspects of the scene first.
niborg13

Post by niborg13 »

what a discusion i triggered! i don't think its deadly, perhaps unhealthy.
the scenario is to hold it untill release.

about the technical factor: obviously the person should be lying on his back.

or in the up right position; the penis should be pointing up, with (imediatly a bend in the tube pointing donwards)
Once it is past the bend it's like a comunicating vessel. right?
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

niborg13 wrote:has anybody had experience with this? thinking about a set up with a penis sheat +tube +enema nozzle. inteded more as inhibition fantasy. is this safe?
my personal common sense tells me that this would be unhealthy, at least in SOME way shape or form.

Urine is poisonous enough for us to have been created/evolved/etc (depending on your beliefs) with an entire system devoted to it, so why put it where it gets almost instantaneously injected back into the blood stream?

If I had to guess, I would think it's not lethal, but I'm not posting a true theory on that point...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Seriously, this is more of a medical issue and I doubt that anyone here, including myself, is qualified to answer with authority on the subject. But a little common sense might help.

Is it sterile? Maybe. Sterile means devoid of living organisms, like bacteria and viruses or other little swimming buggies.

Does it contain toxins? Yes. The human body has to get rid of lots of waste products, and urine is one way to do it. Yes, these things have been floating around the blood stream for a while, but that doesn't necessarily make these substances innocuous. The kidneys are there to filter them out. It doesn't necessarily mean that these toxins will kill you or make you ill instantly, either. But apparent harmlessness in the short term doesn't mean that it isn't harmful in the long term. Lead poisoning, for instance (just an example, there's no lead in someone urine, normally), sometimes takes years to appear. One can have cancer for decades before it kills.

The inside of the intestines is somewhat more sensitive than the skin. It's designed to handle poo. But is it designed to handle urine? Is there something that you secrete in your urine that might do some damage?

Seriously, we could use a kinky doctor in here. And I mean a real one, not one with a doctorate in something or other that peddles snake oil on the radio at night.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
niborg13

Post by niborg13 »

I agree.
but a have'nt had an aswer on the technical feasebility yet. :|
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Read the very first response, from onestrangeguy again. He clearly states that while it sounds simple, it is not as easy as it seems to make it work. (And he answered that part when your only question was is it safe.)
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
niborg13

Post by niborg13 »

Dificult, yes, not impossible

but look at my resonse

[b]"obviously the person should be lying on his back.

or in the up right position; the penis should be pointing up, with (imediatly a bend in the tube pointing donwards)
Once it is past the bend it's like a comunicating vessel. right?"[/b]

besides there are scenarios on Anna's site where urine is used as an enema,though not directly, for instance "golden enema"
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

I've seen these pants and there is a version without the pants. It sounded great until I got to think about the unthinkable...like what happens if you can hold the enima? ...does it blow back Image or worst still.... the dreaded unwanted fart Image ..could you end up with an inflated bladder ???