Homemade torturing device 9v ac/dc adaptor

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
bound2be

Re: Homemade torturing device 9v ac/dc adaptor

Post by bound2be »

AC/DC... both scare me! I would submit to my partner applying such a device to me...after they convinced me it was medical equipment that they were trained to use...and had an ideal of how to save me should something go wrong. For self bondage...I don't think I'll ever use electricity.
ello

Post by ello »

bound2be wrote:AC/DC... both scare me! I would submit to my partner applying such a device to me...after they convinced me it was medical equipment that they were trained to use...and had an ideal of how to save me should something go wrong. For self bondage...I don't think I'll ever use electricity.
I know.. I have the same exact feeling. Electricity is a very tempermental. For example you can get struck by lightning and live while if you use a 9v battery the wrong way you could die... Ya just have to be careful and take precautions...
lj

Post by lj »

bound2be wrote:AC/DC... both scare me! I would submit to my partner applying such a device to me...after they convinced me it was medical equipment that they were trained to use...and had an ideal of how to save me should something go wrong. For self bondage...I don't think I'll ever use electricity.

you'll be missing out on some incredible experiences. Having been on the victim end of an Erostek on several occasions, I can say that they can produce a vast range of stimulation, from sheer pain to wildly erotic. The programme aptly named "orgasm" is the nearest thing to real sex, but without a partner!, that I have ever come - pun intended - across. How the same of electrodes can do this I have no idea, but believe me, they do!

but this is in a different league to home-made death traps!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
nishu

Post by nishu »

i want to use that device!!