Homemade torturing device 9v ac/dc adaptor

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
someone_else

Homemade torturing device 9v ac/dc adaptor

Post by someone_else »

Hi all,
A month ago I've came to an idea of making my own electric torturing device. This is what i used:
1. Electric switch which can be programed to self turn on and off electricity passing thru.. (sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I mean)
2. 9 volts ac/dc adaptor
3. a hand made sort of butt plug connected to that ac/dc adaptor. I've made that butt plug out of 2 small spoons, isolated one from the other with a duct tape and shaped perfectly to be able to insert it in my butt.

Couple of days before I've tried it..
Tied myself up on the bed (with a timed release), Programed the electric switch so it turns on every two minutes and stays turned on for a minute, and put my buttplug in my ass.

I've tortured myself for a 20 minutes like that, and it was very intense.. the pain was great. I wanted to escape, but the only thing I could do was to lay down and be quite till the torture stoped and i was free..

Now, I have one question.. I'm looking for an advice:
Do you think this homemade device is safe or not?
Can i hurt myself with this 9v ac/dc adaptor?
Can there be any consequences to my health by using this device?

Thanks!!!
cdinbonds

Re: Homemade torturing device 9v ac/dc adaptor

Post by cdinbonds »

Another Darwin award candidate!

Answers to your questions.
NO
YES
Probably.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Playing with electricity is dangerous, especially with devices that have been modified from their original intended purpose (which is definitely the case here).

Electrostimulation should only be performed using devices designed expressly for that purpose - i.e. those that have the proper safety and fail-safe circuitry built-in and are certified for such use.

In short, your contraption is NOT safe, and you will definitely injure yourself - if not in the short term then in the medium or longer term. That's assuming there is no failure (such as an internal short-circuit) that will send the household mains directly up your bum.

Jenny.

Edit: I deleted the two other identical threads since it's absolutely unnecessary to ask the same question three times. Please do not post the same thread more than once - it is unnecessary and as cdinbonds answered to your two other threads, it is bloody annoying. Thank you for your cooperation.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

Dear Darwin Award Judging Panel,

Please accept this nomination for inclusion in your list.

someone_else

And if you think we are being harsh, you are right. Unless you really do understand what you are doing,

NEVER PLAY WITH ELECTRICITY
be a switch, double the fun :-)
someone_else

Post by someone_else »

I thank you for answering me.. I think you are right.. Hope I won't win the Darwin award :) I was just looking for some fun :)
lj

Post by lj »

someone_else wrote:I thank you for answering me.. I think you are right.. Hope I won't win the Darwin award :) I was just looking for some fun :)
I hope you find it in a safer way. Your post theme often comes up, the advice is always the same. You can indeed have a lot of fun with electrics, but getting the well-designed commercial kit, such as a TENs from a pharmacy, is the only safer way, and even then, care is needed. Solo experimentation is not a good idea.

My day job is as an Electronics Engineer, and I have made mistakes, under-estimating the effects (though never the electrical safety) and my advice is ALWAYS test the kit without any restraints, so you can easily switch it off if it is stronger than you can cope with.
someone_else

Post by someone_else »

I understand..
What do you think about the same play but using batteries like: connecting 6 x AA 1,5 V batteries together.. and thru the switch... That should be safe..
lj

Post by lj »

this subject is too big for a thread conversation and I am not happy about getting drawn in to making suggestions to someone without the technical knowledge, but some comments

6 x 1.5vdc is enough to be heart-stopping but you'd have to go to great lengths to do so. On the other hand 9vdc may give a single shock on connection but will do little else so is not the way to go. To give a stimulation the current (which must be very low, and that is the first point where knowledge is required, limiting the current)) must either be alternating (ac) or pulsed, as nerves recover from an "on" very quickly, so need this to be followed by an "off" and repeated. This is what a TENs does.

If you really must experiment, buy a cheap TENs unit and try that, they can be very effective from a mild tingle to extreme pain (yes, I do know from experience, mainly with someone else on the controls!) Couple that with your timer and you will have an experience.

I stress again, try it out before you are restrained, on your own or with a partner. Somewhere on boundanna is my experience with an almost fatal TENS/stress position scene. The TENs level was fine when running, but clever/stupid me coupled it with a situation (Riding the Chair) where the current was not connected contnuously and the onset of the shocks was far more painful than I could cope with. My blood pressure went through the roof and to this day I think I had a mild cerebral bleed.

I also know from playing with my sub that she cannot cope with pulsed TENs stimulation at anything like the level she can cope with as a continuous stimulation. It's all to do with the way your brain interprets pain.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

well, i hope you learned your lesson. lj, AND someone_else.
:whip: stick to non-electrical. or at least electrical at someone elses discretion, not on your own. BoundAnna doesnt need the publicity of a darwin award. :gag:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
iPain

Post by iPain »

I electrified 2 nipple clamps in the past using a 9v adaptor ..
Once i put on the 1st clamp and turned on the power at 3v it hurt like someone was burning my nipple with a zippo..

Even if the voltage was low the current was very high for e-stim use (100-200mah i think) .. maybe i could have died, i can't tell..

just pay for a CE labeled electro stim. device, like an erostek and don't try to craft it..
it will fail and might put you in danger..
BoundGabi

Post by BoundGabi »

Hi,

The homemade electity devices are very dangerous.
My suggestion is, buy a TENS/EMS unit. And You can buy a rectal elctrode too. The power and the frequency are controlable in the TENS unit.
The power is not everything, the frequency is very important too, so it is possible, You will enjoy it better. Or the pain will be bigger.

(Sorry for My English)
Phillybondagrguy

Post by Phillybondagrguy »

I love of how everyone asks if devices are safe after they try it out. If you have to ask "is this safe" it's probably not. I'm all for the do it yourselfers, but it is important to plan things out and think things though before you start. when i make a new self bondage device i do research, talk to others online and plan it out before i use it. Jumping into things is never a good idea when it comes to SB.
ello

Post by ello »

i remebered this type of thing from physics. More importantly volts and amps, I remembered one could kill someone and the other couldn't. I looked it up on the internet and in fact it is amps that kill people. Voltage drives the amps (current) into the body but can not give any more amps than that can be produced. I've just read as low as .06 amps can kill you if they go through your heart and with the absolute worst conditions. But if you dont know electricity tends to travel down paths with the least resistance so I would not advise anything to shock you around the chest area.

I remember someone mentioning a defibrilator somewhere, I dont know how safe that is but I remember someone on the show "Silent Library" on MTV getting shocked in the butt and didnt seem kill him.

I would not advise any homemade electronic device used. :D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, my $0.02 worth...
Electricity can be fun...
Stay away from DC, (not fun)...
The thrill from electricity (I think) the the way it forces your muscles to contract...
The safer option would be to use small vibrators, they shake the muscles just like a shock...

All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, my $0.02 worth...
Electricity can be fun...
Stay away from DC, (not fun)...
The thrill from electricity (I think) the the way it forces your muscles to contract...
The safer option would be to use small vibrators, they shake the muscles just like a shock...

Wasn't it Thomas Edison who advocated DC and Nicola Tesla who fought for AC? This isn't intended to be a history lesson, but AC faught a tough battle because it was so dangerous. Edison claimed that the only thing it was good for was electric chairs and killing people! The problem with DC was that it's generation had to be within less than two miles of it's use. I think these arguments were reported in the newspapers just before I was born. :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.