Sleep

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Alex

Sleep

Post by Alex »

Does anyone know of a safe sleeping potion that will let you sleep for about an hour. Nothing turns me on more than when I am dressed, hogtied, gag and blindfolded and then wake up blinded.
Alexandra
thedude

Post by thedude »

Spreadeagle is a fave for me... but you mentioned a hogtie as a prerequisite, so that seems to pretty much limit you to either sleeping on your left side, your right side, or your stomach. If sleeping is a requirement for you, then that might influence your position as well.

What I'd do? Experiment... try a few positions with the keys in reach, then try to sleep. If you get past about double the normal time it takes you to doze off, then change it up a bit and try again.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Moved this here as it's more of a safety question than a site feedback thing.

There would be over-the-counter sleep aids, but I would consider leaving out the gag to facilitate breathing. If you're out cold and have difficulty breathing, it could get complicated, unless your gag allows air through (bit gag, perforated ball gag, dental gag, etc... you get the idea). So-called "potions", either homemade or other, involve some risks because of ingredients, etc.

A better alternative is to get good and tired, working out or a long, brisk walk, then get into your predicament and doze off naturally.

I would sleep tied up most of the time but the... distraction keeps me awake. When I do get to sleep, the dreams I get are extremely vivid and to put it mildly, bloody erotic.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

I'm with Jenny on this, I'd never try to sleep with a gag in place. Far too much risk.

I've tried the spread-eagle, using an ice release, but found it very difficult to get to sleep in the first place. I'd be concerned about loss of circulation in a hog-tie, when asleep you would perhaps not notice the warning signs until too late.
Natale

Post by Natale »

I agree~ don't mix sleep and gags!
However:
bound_jenny wrote: I would sleep tied up most of the time but the... distraction keeps me awake. When I do get to sleep, the dreams I get are extremely vivid and to put it mildly, bloody erotic.
Jenny.
Could try sleeping in partial or "lite" bondage that isn't as distracting, but sometimes still just enough to trigger wild dreams. Perhaps with only the ankles cuffed or maybe just rolled up in sheet... it will only be distracting if the sheet gets too tight!
bound_jenny

Re: Sleep

Post by bound_jenny »

Maybe I didn't mention it, but I tried the "lite" method too. The dreams are okay if they don't wake me up - leaving me horny as hell. :shock:

Jenny.
Cindy123

Re: Sleep

Post by Cindy123 »

I only tried this once,,,, and I dident get any sleep.
Never use gags or hoods PLEASE!!!!. :|
Sin