Bondage Gone WRONG

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
teh-ah-tim-eh

Bondage Gone WRONG

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

As i type i'm sat here with my gf, she didn't know i was into this sort of website but she does now and has asked to parcipitate in my self bondage. I am so happy with this out come but not the reasons for it.

I woke up this morning and decided to do a bit of sb. Looking over the bound anna website for things that were new to me i came across the bath bound one, read it many times but had never done it.

So set up and got everything right, and set the bath to fill slowly. Unfortunally i didn't expect the float with the keys on to float between my legs away from my hands. And when the cold water had filled up to my waist i couldn't get the keys back. For 45 minutes i was stuck in freezing cold water. Luckly my gf decided to come round today, and she knows that if there is no answer at the door then i'm probably in the garden so she comes in. Found me and emptyed the bath and freed me.

By this point my hands and legs were numb so i couldn't move, she got me out the bath and wrapped in a towel, she then ran a hot bath and i told her everything. So after we both had a loverly hot bath i'm still a bit saken but safe now.

So after all that my gf has decided that if i'm going to do anything thats not basic she wasn't do be there too, i some how don't think it'll be for a while though. I already know she gets turned on by me being tied though :P

ALWAYS HAVE SOMESORT OF BACK UP I LUCKLY HAD A GF WHOME CAME ROUND.
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

Well there is a silver lining in a dark cloud!

Glad everyting turned out good for you. Sounds like some good fun in your future with your GF! :D
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

hehe yeah. I reakon the future holds good times :P

I don't thnk i'll be doing the bathtub bound one again. I can't think of an alternative rleace that you can still use wih numb hands.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You may have exposed a weakness in this scenario.

One emergency "bailout" could be to pull the stopper on the drain. It would still leave you bound but at least you wouldn't be numbed by the cold water. Some amount of struggling could still get you to gain access to your release.

A timed backup release (ice or clock, pick your favorite) could be used in case your primary release becomes inaccessible. You would have to wait but you will eventually be able to free yourself.

Using lukewarm water is another option.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

Whew... I'm glad you are all right...

Hope it goes well with your GF...
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

I reakon it will.

Luke warm water would be the best bet.

And the stopper was the other end of the bath to me so i couldn't reach it.