Never "too old" to learn!!

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
hogfan-sub

Never "too old" to learn!!

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hello everyone. I have just returned to the forum after a lengthy absence due to unavoidable "wrinkles of life", which has kept me away from my beloved ropes and other equipment, including my chastity device. Ready again for some fun time, I locked myself into my Holy Trainer V5. I had previously been experimenting with ring sizes and after a very comfortable few days in the 50mm ring, decided to go for the 45mm, as a fraction more snugness would not hurt. I got into the ring, locked on the cage and very quickly it became clear that the 45mm is too tight. Very soon a little discoloration beset my balls and the aching told me to get out. Here comes the error. I had been away from my bondage/chastity activity long enough to be really aroused, over-excited and not 100% thinking the scene through. I reached for the key to my HT and it would not turn. I wiggled, fiddled etc but no joy. The first waves of a panic attack began to build. Would I need to "come clean" to my housemates about my deeply secretive kinks and get to hospital? I struggled with the key again but to no avail. By now I was sweating and really panicking; even considering the cautious use of a hacksaw blade (stunningly NOT a good idea!!!! :shock: ). Eventually, I calmed down, sat down, noticed that the skin of my scrotum was indeed dark and the whole area ached somewhat, but there was some circulation. The situation was deeply uncomfortable but not immediately dangerous, although too much time like that could well cause serious damage. I was, in the calmness, inspired to examine the cylinder key closely, and there I noticed a 3 digit number etched on the keyface. I looked at the push-button lock on the top of my HT and saw a different 3 digit number. The penny dropped. When I ordered the second ring size from HT, it came with its own SPECIFIC KEY. The packaging does not make this clear, but please, HT newbies, take note....each size ring has its own unique lock and key! I then knew that it was just a matter of locating the other set of keys which, in my general surrounding clutter, took some time! I did eventually get out, and after a relaxing shower and a de-stressing rest, I triple-checked that each lock had a pair of keys to go with it, and in the siprit of "getting right back on the horse", locked myself back into my 50mm ring. Incidentally, the Holy Trainer V5 (the genuine article from Switzerland) is simply the best, most immediately comfortable and secure device I have used so far...it's my "new home", and I'm in no rush to leave it.....but I'll darned well make sure I know where at least one emergency key always is. Thanks for reading, and please, be safe whilst having great fun :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Never "too old" to learn!!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I thought I saw you cruising the boards yesterday. Good to have you back. You don't have to be an active bondage player to post here. Your lecturing from experience is just as valuable as the anecdotes of current scenarios.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

What you describe with the 45mm ring, is what I have experienced with a different 40mm ring. I think its now safe to say that your area is indeed slightly larger than mine and that 50mm is indeed the better ring for you. As long as that ring does not feel loose, you know its right. If it does feel loose most of the time, then you could go to 45mm.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:What you describe with the 45mm ring, is what I have experienced with a different 40mm ring. I think its now safe to say that your area is indeed slightly larger than mine and that 50mm is indeed the better ring for you. As long as that ring does not feel loose, you know its right. If it does feel loose most of the time, then you could go to 45mm.
Thanks. Yes, I do think I've found the "sweet spot" with the 50mm ring. It does look to have "pushed down" a little when I wake up, but a quick pull of the scrotum skin gets it all snug again. What I am finding, is that indeed the HT constantly makes its presence felt to some degree, but definitely keeps getting more and more "comfortable" with use. The crazy self-lock I've constructed on Chaster will certainly give me plenty of time to really become "at one" with my cage!! :?
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, mine does that too, although it never feels loose, it will move when completely flaccid and I can then easily put a finger in the ring too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.