ALMOST GOT STUCK - KEY LOST IN CLOTHING

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
AllieXBow

ALMOST GOT STUCK - KEY LOST IN CLOTHING

Post by AllieXBow »

Be careful! I was just testing out my new locking hogtie system on my bed. I thought that I was completely safe as I had the key in my hand, for immediate release. There was no fancy release mechanism that could go wrong. I literally had the key and I was in the middle of the bed so there is no way it could drop down to the floor.
However I was wrong... I accidentally dropped the key and it slid down my jersey sleeve.. Fuck. I luckily managed to thrash it out but it was now directly under me. When I tried to move out of the way the key 'followed' me as my body weight created a sink hole in my bed which led the key to continuously roll towards my body. At one point, I even felt it going under my pantyhose and potentially make it down one of the legs. Somehow through the adrenaline I managed to bring my hands in front, despite it being a hogtie. That made it easier to shake down my clothes to get the key out of my front hoodie pocket... I think if I made the hogtie a tiny bit more strict I would have been screwed

Trying to prevent this in the future. I was thinking in that moment who I would call
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
cdinbonds

Re: ALMOST GOT STUCK - KEY LOST IN CLOTHING

Post by cdinbonds »

Another good reason not to wear clothing while doing SB!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

cdinbonds wrote:Another good reason not to wear clothing while doing SB!
Second that, i have had keys snag when wearing too much.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

AllieXBow wrote: I was thinking in that moment who I would call
I was thinking more of how you'd call them.

I think you should have had another release measure as standby. Relying on one method of release no matter how safe you think it is is not good. Even for the simplest ties I always have at least two methods of escape before having to resort to calling for help. Admittedly I learnt that lesson the hard way years go but it was a lesson learnt.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Yes don't leave the emg shears on the table if ur on the bed
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »