High strappados

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
tyerrup

Re: Strappado Picture

Post by tyerrup »

Well is it faked in the purest sense of the word? No. As for the question of whether or not she is standing on a block or something:

Look at the door to the left of her. See the bottom hinge? Since the picture was taken in the US that hinge is no more than 8" from the bottom of the door. In other words, the picture is cropped at the bottom within 8" of the floor. AND, she is wearing your standard high heel pumps with probably a 5" heel. Taking all that into account I say that she is definitely tied up just as strictly as it looks, but I would say that the toes of her shoes are touching the floor and her heels are only slightly off the floor.

And having seen lots of pics of this woman in bondage I can tell you that she loves being bound nice and tight and in awkward positions and it would never occur to her to try and fake a picture.

Of course, I am sure she did not tie herself up in this position, although she started out doing self-bondage when she was young.

Anyway, hope that helps.
tyerrup

OOOPS!!!!

Post by tyerrup »

Sorry guys!
The picture that curious_sb attached to that message is cut off. But if you click on the link and look at the actual picture, it shows her feet are off the floor, BUT, if you look at the URL for the photo, you can see the word "altered" in the link.

So, originally I think she WAS standing on a block and then whoever put the picture on that section of the Bedroom Bondage website airbrushed out whatever she was standing on to make it look like she is totally suspended by her wrists.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Cheers for that, it must have been cropped by imageshack them because that was the same picture I used to prevent hotlinking (using up artmis' bandwidth)
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator