Penis drowned in Cola

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
KinkInSpace

Penis drowned in Cola

Post by KinkInSpace »

I bet many of you have done this, put your penis in a glass filled with cola.

The bubbles hitting your penis will actually hurt, and the longer you put your penis inside the glass, the more it will hurt.

Although this sounds very erotic to me and great for a session (like put penis in glass of cola for 30 mins, then afterwards drink the cola, the pain makes me wonder if it is actually safe to do.

Does anyone know if there is any danger of doing this?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
repe68

Re: Penis drowned in Cola

Post by repe68 »

And is it different with diet cola?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I don't think the bubbles, beyond the pain inflicted, cause any more harm than that. They're just bubbles of carbon dioxide, looking for a way out of the liquid. Their impact would be quite minor.

What might also be happening is that some bubbles may be forming on your skin, literally popping into existence right on your doodle. I suspect that might be a more likely cause for the pain. Since it's in the dark cola, you don't actually see what's going on. You only know that there are bubbles and your penis is right in there.

I wonder if it would be the same with a clear soft drink, like 7up or Sprite, or just carbonated water to remove all the other variables, such as interactions with some of the other ingredients (caffeine, sugar, etc).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also happens with sprite. I know because you feel the same if you put your finger in there, which I've done in my sprite once.

I guess that means I have a session to do. xD
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

repe68 wrote:And is it different with diet cola?
I don't know. I don't drink diet versions of any of the drinks.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

First test with spray water. Then you know for sure that it is carbon dioxide gas from the bubbles. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't have that.

But lets assume it is indeed the carbon dioxide bubbles rushing into my penis and exploding on impact that is causing the sensation. Does that mean it is safe? I will obviously stop when I reach unconfortable levels, which, if it is damaging should mean the pain will increase more and more.

I have a feeling the pain is going to increase to a certain level, then stay there for a bit then die out before I even hit 30 minutes, as I think the bubbles will be all gone by then.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:I have a feeling the pain is going to increase to a certain level, then stay there for a bit then die out before I even hit 30 minutes, as I think the bubbles will be all gone by then.
Indeed. By that time, the soft drink will have essentially gone "flat". The CO2 will have mostly escaped. That would be the outcome either way (bubble impact or bubble formation).

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll report when I had an urge to do this kind of session. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I went to buy strong sparkling water for the experiment.
Did one experiment with CBT and one without CBT.
First the penis in a narrow glass - like a narrow champagne glass.
Then filled up with the sparkling water.
For the first 6 to 8 minutes, you could feel light pricks, but no more than that. Certainly no feeling of pain, only cold of the water, although the water was only slightly cooler than room temperature.
Each time after 15 minutes the experiment stopped because all the fizz had disappeared and there was absolutely nothing left to feel. :cry:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

In science, that's what's called a successful experiment - it has a result. :D

Thanks for taking "the plunge" for science, kinbaku. 8)

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah! Thank you. :)

I feel more confident to use cola now. Still dunno when I'll do it though. But I'll keep everyone posted when I did it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Yeah! Thank you. :)

I feel more confident to use cola now. Still dunno when I'll do it though. But I'll keep everyone posted when I did it.
Perhaps there is a product like mint in cola that enhances the stinging of the carbon dioxide bubbles.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:Perhaps there is a product like mint in cola that enhances the stinging of the carbon dioxide bubbles.
Nope. The list of ingredients on any container of cola doesn't include menthol (mint flavor).

I can vouch that menthol on sensitive areas of the skin can feel quite painful (as in burning sensation). I once bought (inadvertently) a bottle of shampoo that contained menthol ("Cool fresh"). It was neither cool nor fresh. It felt like burning gasoline on my scalp. I raised hell at the returns counter and got my money back. I also sent a rather inflammatory letter to the company.

I don't even want to know what that would have felt like "down under"... :shock:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

A few days ago, I felt the need to try a session.

My cola is always in the fridge at around 5 to 7 °C, so it is pretty cold. I put my penis inside it and felt the cold and the bubbles. The temperature made my penis cold which made the bubbles hurt more, but they quickly subsided and it was simply the cold that kept on hurting. Nothing dangarous, just the cold. After 15 minutes, I had enough, also because it was quite straining to keep that position, holding my drowning penis. When I took it out eventually, my penis was really cold and still catching up similarly on how your hands can be in a bit of pain in the winter when you've been outside playing in the snow without gloves on, but less painful.

It was a fun experience, that's for sure, but not sure I'll repeat it another time. Maybe if I can fill a plastic bag with cola, put my penis inside and tape it without leakage, maybe then... The problem was mostly the position and what I had to do to keep the penis submerged that made it not ideal for a session. It was fun, including the feeling after the session.... Stayed cold for 15-30 minutes after I think... but otherwise, wasn't something so exciting I will repeat again unless I can put it in a true session, where I am bound etc...