Penis drowned in Cola

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
kinbaku

Re: Penis drowned in Cola

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:... but otherwise, wasn't something so exciting I will repeat again unless I can put it in a true session, where I am bound etc...
Thanks for the cola experiment.
Maybe with a balloon filled half with coke and the other half with air. Then you pull the balloon over the penis so that it is completely in the balloon but does not touch the cola yet. Provide a zip tie to have an extra seal afterwards, but make sure enough blood can still flow into the penis.
While standing, tie yourself with a spreader bar at your ankles and then release the air from the balloon, tighten the zip lightly, shake the balloon for a moment and then tie the free hand.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Because of my work, I am used to using documents that indicate the hazardous nature of the products I work with.

Sodas contain a significant amount of phosphoric acid, which is a product that is not exactly harmless to health. In the following link you can find the document that explains the health risks involved in handling it.

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1516.pdf

Perhaps the most interesting information in the document is the following: "Long-term exposure to the liquid may cause drying and cracking of the skin"

I am not a doctor but I would strongly advise against any further experimentation with this stuff.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:Because of my work, I am used to using documents that indicate the hazardous nature of the products I work with.

Sodas contain a significant amount of phosphoric acid, which is a product that is not exactly harmless to health. In the following link you can find the document that explains the health risks involved in handling it.

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1516.pdf

Perhaps the most interesting information in the document is the following: "Long-term exposure to the liquid may cause drying and cracking of the skin"

I am not a doctor but I would strongly advise against any further experimentation with this stuff.
Thanks for the information. Both Coke (190 mg) and Diet Coke (177 mg) contain phosphoric acid per 330 ml.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for the warning. I have my concerns about how bad it is going to be for what I'm doing, considering I drink the stuff all the time, and during my experiment of 15 minutes, I did not find any side effects other than the cold. But given that I already decided against future sessions with cola, I now have a stronger reason to not do it.

I'll go with putting tab water in a bottle, put that in the refrigerator at 5 °C and use that instead. The bubbles aren't adding much to the session anyway, it was only fun to having to drink the cola after the session knowing my penis had been soaking in there for 15 minutes. I'm not going to drink the water, nor would drinking be a thing if I'd put everything in a balloon anyway.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Quoting Paracelsus, an early medical pioneer (really early, and no, I did not date him), "the dose makes the poison".

On average, there's about 0.017% phosphoric acid in cola (to give it a little tang). That works out to 0.017 grams per 100 mL. For a 300 mL container, that's about 0.05 grams. 1/20th of a gram. Figure that not all of it ends up on one's doodle (it's not like the acid sees skin and throws itself at it).

One would probably have more skin problems washing off the sticky residue with soap. Even then it requires several dunkings in cola per day for long periods before either the acid or the soap does a number on the skin. My bet's on the soap (think of washing your hands with soap X times a day to mitigate coronavirus transmission, and what that does to the skin on your hands :shock: ).

Not a rebuke. Just a little perspective. Food for thought (that you can wash down with Pena-Cola... :mrgreen: ).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Food for thought (that you can wash down with Pena-Cola... :mrgreen: ).

Jenny.
Or with a Pina Colada. The coconut milk is good for the skin. And when you lick your hands clean you might get high from the rum. :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Just don't get caught in the rain.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠