Periodically Check Bondage Furniture By Cerena

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
cerenaselfbound

Periodically Check Bondage Furniture By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

In July 2019 I wrote a post on this subject & I think attention should be draw to it again as there may be some new members who need to know. I wrote the article in the wake of a major incident & my double bed collapsing at the head board. I won't go into detail here but a simple nut coming lose & off of a bolt resulted in the bed collapsing with me gagged & spread eagled to it. I really thought that was it because it took many hours in a lot of pain where the ropes & straps pulled excessively tight & stretched me out to the max. Since that event I made sure that it's impossible for any nuts or bolts can come lose as they're bonded with a thread locker. Struggling is a major turn on for me & very realistic & I don't want that happening again.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Periodically Check Bondage Furniture By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You could also double nut, or "jam nut" to prevent backing off. Of course, nothing is tighter than a cross-thread. Maybe you want to take it apart someday, so I don't advise.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠