Leaving Doors Unlocked

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Vanilla

Leaving Doors Unlocked

Post by Vanilla »

I know this must sound stupid but...its part of how painfully exciting this all is.

I have done this, nothing bad. I know someone could come and just gut me like a fish but...

Have you been in strict bondage with the ice release or maglock release, there is no way your getting out until its done...with your doors unlocked?
JIMDINI

Re: Leaving Doors Unlocked

Post by JIMDINI »

Vanilla wrote:Have you been in strict bondage with the ice release or maglock release, there is no way your getting out until its done...with your doors unlocked?
I always am, if I have to hit the emergency call to EMS I want them to be able to get to me.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

My front door has a keypad lock for this very reason. I can set it to unlock at a certain time, or give a code to someone.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

CD Tammy wrote:My front door has a keypad lock for this very reason. I can set it to unlock at a certain time, or give a code to someone.
I love those. I have 6 of them here. May even be able to exploit a code generator for an outdoor thing someday using them. But yeah, great that they have a safety aspect as well. (That's weird, I usually lead with my safety police badge)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
CD Tammy wrote:My front door has a keypad lock for this very reason. I can set it to unlock at a certain time, or give a code to someone.
I love those. I have 6 of them here. May even be able to exploit a code generator for an outdoor thing someday using them. But yeah, great that they have a safety aspect as well. (That's weird, I usually lead with my safety police badge)
I can program certain codes to only work within certain hours. It would be easy to program a code but then not let it work until 6 AM.
gaby

Post by gaby »

Vanilla wrote:I know this must sound stupid but...its part of how painfully exciting this all is.

I have done this, nothing bad. I know someone could come and just gut me like a fish but...

Have you been in strict bondage with the ice release or maglock release, there is no way your getting out until its done...with your doors unlocked?
It's always crossed my mind to do it when I'm in a hotel room but I've never really dared to do it until now :shock: