Caution Using Gaffer Tape

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
cerenaselfbound

Caution Using Gaffer Tape

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Today's session was an extra good one. I was gagged in my usual way but decided to wrap a tight gaffer tape head harness over my Flesh colored stocking hood. When I started to peel back a start section from the roll I noticed it was very sticky, more than usual. I began wrapping over my mouth, then forehead, then 2 thin strips either side of my knicker mask so the gusset was pressed tight over my nose. Then to finish off I wrapped under my chin & over the top of my head, this was extra tight to stop me opening my mouth, just the way I like it. So after a few hours I ended the session & began to remove each strip of tape. Now, this is just a word of caution to anyone using gaffer tape. The roll is only a couple of weeks old but it is obviously temperature sensitive, the warmer it is it expands a little & becomes incredibly sticky & depending on where it's used be aware that it's a bit harder to remove & maybe not as expected. Where I purposely applied it tight I also smoothed all the edges & it kind of welded itself. I can't speak for any other tape as I only ever use this type.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Caution Using Gaffer Tape

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you do get it stuck on you, cooking spray oil can loosen it up and lift it. In extreme cases, rubbing alcohol will dissolve the glue. Always best to reach for health care products before household products in a case like this.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I've always used clingfilm* underneath tape for that very reason, although you'd obviously want to keep it well clear of mouth and nostrils. Being a cheapskate I've often used parcel tape instead of gaffer tape as it works well on clingfilm, in fact clingfilm on its own can be a lot of fun.

* known as saran wrap across the pond?
Last edited by Sergio on 12 Aug 2019, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
ncait

Post by ncait »

Sergio wrote:I've always used clingfilm* underneath tape for that very reason, although you'd obviously want to keep it well clear of mouth and nostrils. Being a cheapskate I've often used parcel tape instead of gaffer tape as it works well on clingfilm, in fact clingfilm on it's own can be a lot of fun.

* known as saran wrap across the pond?
I use skid wrap. It is available at most hardware stores and is like cling film on steroids. It is the stuff used to keep bricks and stuff on pallets. Definitly a fun toy all by itself!!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.