Warning about duo balls

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
goddessloviatar

Warning about duo balls

Post by goddessloviatar »

Hi all!
I had both a very good and very bad day today - I have a pair of duo balls I bought recently, which I wore today to a date with my owner. (up my backside as I am a bloke) Whilst in the restaurant, I was given a gift which I was told to go to the toilet with and swap with the balls.
At this point disaster struck - one of the balls came loose from the cord whilst still inside!!!!
I had to endure the terror of having this thing up my backside for the rest of the day, and thoughts of having to go to hospital to get it removed. Luckily this evening I managed to get the damn thing out but that is not something I want to go through again.
The pic below shows what to avoid at all costs (on the left) and my terrifying but undoubtedly safer gift (on the right)
AVOID DUO BALLS!!!!!!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Duo-ly noted!

:shock: That's one fine gift to receive in a restaurant! :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

Indeed Jenny, how come i dont receive gifts like these?

Nice word of warning though, it just goes to show how easy things can go wrong.
willing

Post by willing »

Are they really that hard get out? I thought that as long as it has a smooth surface and it is not to extremely big you can just act like it is normal shit.
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

willing wrote:Are they really that hard get out? I thought that as long as it has a smooth surface and it is not to extremely big you can just act like it is normal shit.
I have done reasearch on this at one point. I remember reading that once something gets stuck up there, then its extremly difficult to get out.

Dont quote me on this but it somehow it creates a miniature vacuum, I have never experienced this so cant prove this theory right or wrong.

All the above info is based on knowledge gained a few years ago.
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

I have precisely one experience with this! At the time I could feel the end of the cord that was stuck to the second ball, but there was no way I could get hold of it or move it so I had to leave it where it was.
I had been told that a hot bath would help err - provide some relief but I never got round to trying that! A bit of exploring later on found that the hard thing I hadn't felt before was actually the ball. Further exploration found the end of the cord that was still attached and an AWFUL lot of effort brought it in to a position where I could grab it with a pair of forceps and actually get it out.
To quote Willing "Are they really that hard get out? I thought that as long as it has a smooth surface and it is not to extremely big you can just act like it is normal shit."
this was an EXCEPTIONAL shit... yeah I have done a few big jobbies in the past that I have wanted to stick a union jack in and salute as I played "god save the queen" and flushed but there is no queen living or dead that I would ever go through that again for!
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

I'm not sure if I am going to use mine again after reading that. I find it difficult enough removing them as it is and if the string broke I don't think I would be able to get them out.

And it's nice to see that patriotism is still alive and well over here.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

They dont sound that safe to me then, I love my buttplug. nice and strong and tough and wide enough base so you know its never going to get sucked all the way in.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

willing wrote:Are they really that hard get out? I thought that as long as it has a smooth surface and it is not to extremely big you can just act like it is normal shit.
Poo is soft and conforms to your anus. I don't think that the orphaned ball qualifies.

Moral of the story: don't stick anything up your wazoo that can potentially break apart and leave something "behind". :shock:

Or into any other orifice in that general area.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

This whole thread sounds like those balls are a pain in the arse (excuse the double-entendre there) I dont think I'd buy them after reading this.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator