Pressure against chest - Dangerous?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
iPain

Re: Pressure against chest - Dangerous?

Post by iPain »

don't put pressure against your chest

if you put pressure and you are feeling ok with breathing, think of that..
when you are having an orgasm your breathing and heart rate increases, so you need more oxygen... if you can't get it, you might pass out
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

So, when I lean over my bath tub to scrub it out and put my weight on my chest as I reach into the tub...
I could die from that?
If you knew my S.O. I could die from not doing that as well. :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
ydal

-Deleted-

Post by ydal »

-Deleted-
Last edited by ydal on 12 May 2014, 02:55, edited 1 time in total.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

ydal wrote:I would think you would be ok with a lot more pressure on your chest than you think about it when you go SCUBA diving at 33 feet you have 28 something psi on you 66ft is like 42psi and you can go down into the 200s if you do it slow enough.

Better safe than dead though :mrgreen:
Seriously dude, if you are going to post info like this, know what you are talking about. The only reason you can breath at those depths is because the scuba regulator is feeding you air at the same pressure as the water that is surrounding you. That makes the pressure inside your body the same as the pressure outside. If you tried to breath through a hose to the surface, without pressure assist, you would die. You can only use a snorkel to about 2 feet. Beyond that , your lungs cannot overcome the water pressure.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound2be

Post by bound2be »

iPain wrote:don't put pressure against your chest

if you put pressure and you are feeling ok with breathing, think of that..
when you are having an orgasm your breathing and heart rate increases, so you need more oxygen... if you can't get it, you might pass out
Agreed. I'm against solo suspension bondage...UNLESS it's a well setup hammock/suspension chair which isn't what is usually visualized. Be certain not to drop the scissors when releasing yourself when tied in a hammock...