Should I inquire?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
restricted

Should I inquire?

Post by restricted »

One thing that has got me is the lack of characterisation. It's easy tying myself up, but then I get bored. I need someone to read out a plot. There are sites that do audio bondage stories but they are not like a domme giving her orders.
However, my latest thing is to make a box where I will be trapped. I've made sure the release works okay. I know a girl who is desperate for money. She is a very nice person who has not had the luck in her life. She is in her twenties. She has asked if she could stay a few times but I don't have locks on the bedroom doors. She would need to know she is safe. She was one of the carers for my late wife. People told lies about her and got her the sack. Her income now hardly covers her rent and other bits.

I wonder if I should let her stay for a few days and ask her to lock me in the box at night (for her protection :D of course). She could record some plots for me as well. I would pay her well enough.

I feel although it is not prostitution, it isn't far short and I don't want her to go down those roads. Would you ask? If so, how would you put it to her?

Many thanks,

Res.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Yogini4ever

Re: Should I inquire?

Post by Yogini4ever »

This is something only you can decide, since you know her.
But the old soft probing strategy before coming out to my parents could be a first step: you watched television yesterday? There was this talkshow which had (insert topic here) in it!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

What I do to combat this, is add pain to the mix. If I am bound without any further stimuli, I get bored too. If I add nipple clamps, then while being bound, I get to fight the pain, and am occupied the whole time.

Don't go overboard and test your pain tolerances though. It will suck badly if you plan for an hour session, and you want the damn thing off after only 10 minutes.

Nipple clamps are not the only way to go though. Tabasco sauce can do wonders too, which, if you have plenty of tolerance for them and experience, can give you a session of 30 to 120 minutes. Or less if you want, but then, the effects are neglectable.

Its fun on your nipples though. Nice burn effect. It will wear off quickly, unless you apply the tabasco sauce on something else, like cotton or a piece of clothing, and tape that to your nipple. That'll be a guaranteed rush, especially unthinned.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

What you're contemplating could feel really, really predatory. It depends on the relationship you have with her - for example are you her protector in some way? - and what type of person she is. However it sounds as if there's a massive power imbalance.

I suspect what you should really do is look at your life and why you don't have somebody in it to do these things with you just because it's fun. Or you should hire an actual sex worker.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Giles English wrote:What you're contemplating could feel really, really predatory. It depends on the relationship you have with her - for example are you her protector in some way? - and what type of person she is. However it sounds as if there's a massive power imbalance.

I suspect what you should really do is look at your life and why you don't have somebody in it to do these things with you just because it's fun. Or you should hire an actual sex worker.
These are all valid points, giles.

However, the question of why he hasn't
Anyone in his life is explained in his older
A very long illness.

The fact that res is asking for advice &
Not just acting on his impulse shows that
He understands "whats at stake" here.

Res, an option would be to write her a letter
She should read without you present to
Avoid "undue" pressure.

Be detailed, be honest.
If she says no harm should be done.
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thank you pony lady. I will write to her. Firstly I will contact her to see if she is up for making money but tell her it is nothin illegal or immoral. then tell her I will write to her and explain. As you say, she can take her time to think about it. She has asked if she could stay at my place before as I say, but there is no locks on the bedroom doors. I have made that box with plenty of air holes that I can't see so maybe she could lock me in it at night....For her safety of course.

I have tried it out for 3 hours but with no lock on the lid so if I panic I can get out. She did say she would like to see Mrs Khan again. (The Indian holiday) and as I have a hobby that involves a lot of work, you might see Mrs. Khan in her sweat shop and a new sari.

Of course an easy way would be for her to lock all my male clothes in the box leaving me only with female clothing. :oops:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

Oh right now I get it. She already knows you cross dress and is OK with that, possibly finds it amusing. That's a bit different.

I would say that you could offer her a simple short term deal in a straightforward manner, but frame the other way around: her doing you a favour and in return she can be Mrs Kahn's pampered guest for a few days.

(Oh and if protection of virtue is an issue, there's always a male chastity device...)

I do hope you'll let us know how it goes.
restricted

Post by restricted »

:D :D :D The girl is in serious trouble and I have sent her video clips how she can get straight. She is trustworthy and there is a niche that she can fill. She will think about it and let me know later. I said I would buy all she needs for her.

I would be her practise dummy. My bedroom doors have no locks but if she were to leave me tied up for the night in another room or in the wardrobe (There's enough air gaps, but no locks) She could push something heavy against the doors to hold them shut). She could lie in bed listening to me trying to escape. I will put it to her that if I escape, I will tie her up next time. :evil:

I'll get the handcuffs straps, ropes masks (one for her as well). It might do her good as she is rather insipid and easily allowing herself not to bother. This might bring her out a bit. I have said she could tie me up and go and visit her friends for a few hours. She is thinking about it. She lives about 50 miles from me.

I've never found a male chastity belt that fits, (they are too small for going behind my balls). I'd like her to hold the key if I could.
restricted

Post by restricted »

She thought about it and could not bring herself to do it. She likes the idea on her boyfriend though. I might have got another convert. :whip: :whip: