is there a code releasing website?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
sweex1307

is there a code releasing website?

Post by sweex1307 »

Heey,

I have a slave and we ordered her a lockable necklace, it is locked with a combination lock. Now our plan is to let me set the code so that she will not know the code. Now my only concern is that if something happens to me she will be stuck in them and as much as I like her locked in them I don't want her to be locked in there without a way to get out.

So I was wondering is there a site where I can put in the code and if I don't reset a timer on the site it will send the code to her so she can unlock herself. Does such a site exist and if yes can you tell me what it is?

tnx
Sweex
ponylady

Re: is there a code releasing website?

Post by ponylady »

Wouldn't a simple tamperproof envelope work as well ?

Add your own seal to it & it also becomes a sign of her submission.

Much more reliable than an anonymous website that may be gone tomorrow.

You might as well place it in a bank security deposit box & lock the necklace on after you 2 have placed the envelope in the box.
:idea: :idea: :whip:
[
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

How about a delayed email - you send her an email with the code but set it not to be delivered for some period. Certainly in the Office 365 version of Outlook you can set "Do not deliver before" for, say three months, and periodically revisit it to reset it for a new three months. If you stop resetting it she'll receive the code when the time expires.

I think someone posted here recently about how to do it in Yahoo or Gmail though I can't find it right now, but Google turns up several methods to delay sending an email in Hotmail and Gmail.
sweex1307

Post by sweex1307 »

After I posted this post I thought of the mail myself as well. My slave and I have thought about this for almost a month and could think of anything and after I posted this it just plopped into my head, but thanks anyway.

We will go with Ponylady's idea though a sealed envelope in a bank deposit box, it then will indeed become a sigh of her submission.
It also will be much more reliable then a website or a delayed email.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You should turn it into a psychological game too.

So for the first week or so, every day, inspect that envelope with her if possible. When it's still sealed, comment on it stating that she's lucky or punishment would have been required.

After a week, reward her for the envelope still being closed.

If you can check the envelope without her being present, then do so for the next week every day, and every other day, comment to her: "I checked the envelope, and was pleased to see it was still in tact." Then stop mentioning about the envelope altogether but occasionally keep checking it.

With this much attention to the envelope, she will be sure not to open it without your permission. Keep reminding her of the rules for those first two weeks too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Keep the code in your wallet...
But put a wrong number in the envelop...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Keep the code in your wallet...
But put a wrong number in the envelop...
The reason for the envelope was to give her a chance to open the necklace in case something bad happens to the OP.
As nice as your idea is, Liz, it just doesn't work in this case... :?

I'd go with the sealed envelope, but let her keep it. Have her show it to you every once in a while, so that you can check whether it's still shut.
That way you'll
a) avoid having to pay for a bank safe and
b) have her mind circling around the envelope and the necklace even more.

Maybe she can even store the envelope in a place where she cannot prevent seeing it every day (e.g. a makeup-mirror) as a constant reminder, too.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)