Troubles with inflatable butt plug

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Greenleaf

Troubles with inflatable butt plug

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi everybody! :hi:

I just had a little fun with some of my anal toys and as always, it was delicious.:gag: But I ended with my new inflatable butt plug (https://www.amazon.fr/EBAT-Gonflable-Si ... B01I4MCMHO) and this one wasn't delicious at all!
After few seconds, after having inflated it a little bit, it entirely entered inside my ass :shock: . I was surprised about it and it wasn't a good feeling :? . Fortunaly, after deflate it, I succeded to pull it out by pull on the pipe and then I put this sh!t in the trash.
This happened because the base of the plug (which is supposed to avoid this kind of troubles) is NOT SAFE AT ALL :!: due to it texture : it's too much flexible and does not hold anything when the plug start to inflate.

That being said, if you have one or want to buy one, make sure that you do not risk having this kind of problem, or, just dont buy it. :roll:

Hope this post was usefull to you and will save your ass :lol:

I will now return to play with this good old Magic Wand 8)

Cya! :love:

G.
bound_jenny

Re: Troubles with inflatable butt plug

Post by bound_jenny »

Greenleaf wrote:Cya! :love:
Now there's DE. :wink:

That's Double Entendre, and a most appropriate one. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing your misadventure and your analysis of the shortfalls of the butt plug.

Jenny.

Edit: remind me not to go dumpster diving in your neighborhood... :mrgreen:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Greenleaf

Re: Troubles with inflatable butt plug

Post by Greenleaf »

It's always a pleasure to send a new post on this forum! =)

This one was my first about a misadventure but I didn't hesitate and I shared it right after it happens because I think it's important to remind people that an accident can quickly happen, even where it's not expected :shock:
bound_jenny wrote:Edit: remind me not to go dumpster diving in your neighborhood... :mrgreen:
Oh I also put in the trash a big dildo rightly because it's too big for me and I can't ride it :mrgreen:

G.