A way to secure a rope hogtie with a padlock ?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
bound_jenny

Re: A way to secure a rope hogtie with a padlock ?

Post by bound_jenny »

AllieXBow wrote:Hi I made a time lapsed video on how I did a strict hogtie

https://www.deviantart.com/alliebowstri ... -903702267
That is so hot... :drool:

Now I'm going to be horny the rest of the day. :rofl:

Jenny.

Edit: I love your boots. :love:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@AllieXBow: Great video, I take some inspirations from it, that actually works :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Nice work.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Very interesting video. :drool:

For the Larks-head there is a faster method with such long pieces of rope:
Make a mark in the center of each rope with twine, tape or a marker.
With the right hand, take both ends of the rope horizontally close to the center so that you form a small loop with the center being the top of the loop.
Insert the left thumb and left index finger into the loop from bottom to top.
Spread these fingers wide apart and twist your left hand down until the center of the rope touches the ends coming out of your right hand.
Then connect the tips of the left thumb and forefinger together and turn your hand back up, forming the larks head.
Make these bigger so you can put them on over your legs or over your head.

A long explanation, but you will find that it can be done in no time. I always store my ropes in such a way that while I take the rope apart I can already lay the larks head in it.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:
Very interesting video. :drool:

For the Larks-head there is a faster method with such long pieces of rope:
With the right hand, take both ends of the rope horizontally close to the center so that you form a small loop with the center being the top of the loop.
Spread these fingers wide apart and twist your left hand down until the center of the rope touches the ends coming out of your right hand.
Then connect the tips of the left thumb and forefinger together and turn your hand back up, forming the larks head.

A long explanation, but you will find that it can be done in no time. I always store my ropes in such a way that while I take the rope apart I can already lay the larks head in it.
Oh thx.

I knew the quick twist method but not the marking centre method so mine came out wonky. Thxx
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

https://www.deviantart.com/alliebowstri ... -903702267
Oh, that is soooooo cool. How strict :whip:

How on earth do you get out of that?!!
Rubum

Post by Rubum »

kinbaku wrote: For the Larks-head there is a faster method with such long pieces of rope:
Could you elaborate on the second step, I'm curious about this faster lark's head method, but I can't seem to figure out exactly what you mean by it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Rubum wrote:Could you elaborate on the second step, I'm curious about this faster lark's head method, but I can't seem to figure out exactly what you mean by it.
Welcome Rubum to the BoundAnna forum.

A drawing is worth a thousand words:
FastLarksHead.jpg
FastLarksHead.jpg (21.63 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
For the Lark's-head there is a faster method:
With the right hand, take both ends of the rope horizontally close to the center so that you form a small loop with the center being the top of the loop. A the right hand below
Insert the left thumb and left index finger into the loop from bottom to top. A the left hand at the top
Spread these fingers wide apart and twist your left hand down until the center of the rope touches the ends coming out of your right hand.B just before the middle touch the 2 ends that come from the right hand
Then connect the tips of the left thumb and forefinger together and turn your hand back up, forming the lark's head.C
Make these bigger so you can put them on over your legs or over your head. The last red arrow.
Rubum

Post by Rubum »

kinbaku wrote:
Rubum wrote:Could you elaborate on the second step, I'm curious about this faster lark's head method, but I can't seem to figure out exactly what you mean by it.
Welcome Rubum to the BoundAnna forum.

A drawing is worth a thousand words:
FastLarksHead.jpg
For the Lark's-head there is a faster method:
With the right hand, take both ends of the rope horizontally close to the center so that you form a small loop with the center being the top of the loop. A the right hand below
Insert the left thumb and left index finger into the loop from bottom to top. A the left hand at the top
Spread these fingers wide apart and twist your left hand down until the center of the rope touches the ends coming out of your right hand.B just before the middle touch the 2 ends that come from the right hand
Then connect the tips of the left thumb and forefinger together and turn your hand back up, forming the lark's head.C
Make these bigger so you can put them on over your legs or over your head. The last red arrow.
So it's a variant of this method, which I've used before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY23nmp968

The first and second steps are the same, along with the final step, just step 3 and 4 are different.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rubum
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Rubum wrote:So it's a variant of this method, which I've used before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY23nmp968
No, I don't think so. The method of the video relies on pulling the ends of the rope through the loop. The suggested method only works with the loop. You kind of take the loop and fold it inside-out. If that makes sense. It's very fast, but the drawback is that you have to shove it over the end of a pole or whatever you want to fix the rope to. You can't use it to attach the rope to a loop as there is no end to shove the rope onto.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Rubum wrote:So it's a variant of this method, which I've used before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY23nmp968
The first and second steps are the same, along with the final step, just step 3 and 4 are different.
To make it clear: It pretty much matches the video and serves when an end is available. But this is often the case with bondage: when tying ankles and legs, the Lark's head can be applied along the feet; at the binding around the waist, it can be applied over the head; for tie a double column-tie over the wrists, the hands are free for putting the lark's head over.
Only when a person is tied in spread eagle and you want to add a larch's head around his waist, you should keep using the old method of pulling the whole rope through the loop like in the first part of the video.

The difference with the video and my description (which is not mine :wink: ) is that it happens in one movement and therefore very fast: You actually grip the rope with your left hand under the center of the loop, automatically forming the lark's head.
My ropes are almost all stored with the center as a freeing loop so that as I untie the rope coil I can lay the lark's head in the middle at the same time when I need it. So I only have to take the rope coil and pull and I have in my left hand the lark's head and in my right hand the 2 ends of the rope, without danger that the rope get in a mess.